Vinyl sheets

For your help and questions
wynnepam

Vinyl sheets

Post by wynnepam »

Wouldnt it be nice if AC Moore and Micahels would carry the vinyl sheets. You would think that 2 big stores like that would carry them. I did email Michaels and here is what they said:

Thank you for taking the time to contact us. Our mission is to be a world class performer that inspires and enables customers to experience creativity. We appreciate your input in helping us achieve that goal. We will pass your suggestion on to the appropriate people.
sstehman
Location: Sandy in PA (PC&MAC,Inkscape .48, SCAL2,eClips, eCAL)

Re: Vinyl sheets

Post by sstehman »

Thanks for contacting them as I was at both stores last night and would love to pick up some colored vinyl. It is something I want to use and never get around to ordering.
Sandy in PA
DogCarbon
Location: Amish Country, PA... using SCAL3, Vista, ink 0.46 with my Cameo. Trying to learn alll that I can.

Post by DogCarbon »

it has been reported that some joann's have started to carrry 12x24 sheets.
wynnepam

Post by wynnepam »

I will have to check with Joann's. Never thought to check there.
TOASTER

Post by TOASTER »

My JoAnn has the 12x24 sheets. They are in the back corner near the 12x12 sheets of scrapbook paper. I probably didn't see them right away once JoAnn had them since they are in kind of an odd location.
Toaster

cameo, cricut expression, cricut create
SCAL 2 , SCAL 3, Windows 10
bookworm

Post by bookworm »

Hobby Lobby sells vinyl too. I bought a roll of Cricut vinyl there in a pinch one time. That vinyl is a little more expensive than what you can find online and you can't be too picky about the color.