Thats Scrap Inc - Fabric Blade Blog Hop....

Penny Duncan

Thats Scrap Inc - Fabric Blade Blog Hop....

Post by Penny Duncan »

Hey Everyone....I'm excited...and hope maybe some of you might be as well.....Tomorrow Morning at 7:00 am Central Time a blog hop begins for 2 weeks for the That's Scrap - Fabric Blade Blog Hop.......there's a mind refresher link on my blog incase you want to know more about it...I sure hope some of you might be interested!!!!!

you can find the info on my blog here..... http://pennyduncancreations.blogspot.com

I hope you all have a very blessed and FUN weekend!!!
gj1

Re: Thats Scrap Inc - Fabric Blade Blog Hop....

Post by gj1 »

I have been cutting images for a number of years now...this is my home base for interaction....
But, I have never done a 'blog hop', and have absolutely no idea of how they work.
Could you explain a bit, here...so I will maybe understand. I'm sure there must be those who are new to all of this that might wonder also. Or is it possible I am the only one who does not know?????? hahaha
My pictures and files are available for a limited time only.
Penny Duncan

Post by Penny Duncan »

Sure I will......there will be 6 of us who have created projects using the Fabric Blade...we will be sharing our projects and a video or tutorial on how we created it and then giving you the opportunity to create them yourself and submit photos of them to the Silver Bullet Professional Cutter Facebook page for a chance to win a gift certificate to That's Scrap Inc......It's hoping to help get creative ideas flowing for use of the Fabric Blade....which is not a very known item out there.....We all will be using our Silver Bullet Cutters...BUT ANYONE is invited to join in on the fun!!!!!! using whatever cutter you have.......Does that make sense???
gj1

Post by gj1 »

This is very helpful...I always wondered what a hop was about, and how they worked...thank you.
Penny Duncan

Post by Penny Duncan »

You're most welcome!!!
pastda3

Post by pastda3 »

Those machines make me salivate. :lol: Some day..........
SCAL1, SCAL2 V2.044, SCAL3. SCAL4 XPsp3, Windows 7, Windows 10-64 bit, Ink.46, Cricut E, Silhouette Cameo
***My files are not to be sold and are for personal use only.***
Penny Duncan

Post by Penny Duncan »

LOL....you're cute!! ;) I DO love my Silver Bullet......it's an amazing machine!!! I loved my Cougar when I had it too....and the Silver Bullet is better!!!
gj1

Post by gj1 »

Your flowers in the 'hop' are GORGEOUS!
Penny Duncan

Post by Penny Duncan »

THANK YOU so much!!! I really got excited over how REAL they look using the Coffee Filters...that's what made me want to show them off!!! LOL