Printables Seascape w/ Sailboats- Inkscape

papasue

Printables Seascape w/ Sailboats- Inkscape

Post by papasue »

It has been awhile since I posted anything of my own here as I have been playing with some new techniques. I have 3 new printables on my blog done in Inkscape to be printed. I have looked at them in eCAL and it is possible to make some cuts with the images and they are all vectors, or if you can use Inkscape you can pick and choose, change colors whatever sails your boat.

Come on by and take a look, and print whatever you want. Files are on Mediafiie.

Here's the latest one.
seascapePSpic.png
seascapePSpic.png (251.23 KiB) Viewed 4353 times
Susan E
http://creationsbypapasue.blogspot.com
LEARN, GROW, CREATE, SHARE

Mac 10.12.6 Sierra, eCAL 1.506, ECAL2.023, SCAL4Pro, Export Plug-in, Inkscape 48, iPad/scal3
eClips2.
pastda3

Re: Printables - Inkscape

Post by pastda3 »

Susan - thank you so much for the beautiful files. I can't being to wrap my head around using layers, filters, etc. I am so one-dimensional. Glad there are creative individuals like you who are willing to share your talents with the rest of us. :)
SCAL1, SCAL2 V2.044, SCAL3. SCAL4 XPsp3, Windows 7, Windows 10-64 bit, Ink.46, Cricut E, Silhouette Cameo
***My files are not to be sold and are for personal use only.***
angel

Post by angel »

papasue!!! that's gorgeous!!! you so need to teach me how to do that!! by the way do you have problems with Inkscape freezing up or not responding??
papasue

Post by papasue »

Thanks for the kudos on my new work!

The only time I have had Ink freeze on me is when I use a lot of filters and or gradients they do use a bunch of memory.

I will attempt a tut on how I do it, but don't hold your breath as it is hard and time consuming to remember how to. :o
Susan E
http://creationsbypapasue.blogspot.com
LEARN, GROW, CREATE, SHARE

Mac 10.12.6 Sierra, eCAL 1.506, ECAL2.023, SCAL4Pro, Export Plug-in, Inkscape 48, iPad/scal3
eClips2.
angel

Post by angel »

LOL!! ok i will wait!! inkscape freezes on me when I just try to do a trace bitmap, do you have a mac? maybe thats what i need to get.