Grizzlies

scrappindeb

Grizzlies

Post by scrappindeb »

This is pictures taken at Denali Park in Alaska. Added title, tags and embellishments.
Attachments
DSCF9123.JPG
DSCF9123.JPG (217.51 KiB) Viewed 1566 times
Scrappindeb

Have SCAL 2.044, Cricut Expression
gj1

Re: Grizzlies

Post by gj1 »

So where are you in this world now, Deb? Miss your posts...hope you are taking lots of pictures!

Ha, ha, ha, ha, you make me laugh!!!! Actually just flew back from 2 weeks in Cozumel! Lovely, we had such a great time and now I have yet another scrapbook to complete. I am soooo far behind. Went from 80's and sunshine to our first real accumlating snow today! It's pretty, though.
I really missed this board but the internet was so spotty there using unsecured WiFi. ;)
My pictures and files are available for a limited time only.
scrappindeb

Post by scrappindeb »

Ha, ha, ha, ha, you make me laugh!!!! Actually just flew back from 2 weeks in Cozumel! Lovely, we had such a great time and now I have yet another scrapbook to complete. I am soooo far behind. Went from 80's and sunshine to our first real accumlating snow today! It's pretty, though.
I really missed this board but the internet was so spotty there using unsecured WiFi. ;)
Scrappindeb

gj1

Post by gj1 »

GET SCRAPPIN, Deb, and glad you are back...hope you did not get too sun burned!

Weird...see above...you got a post on my post...oh boy...weird.
My pictures and files are available for a limited time only.
pastda3

Post by pastda3 »

Welcome back Deb. Glad to hear you had fun. Looking forward to seeing your new "vacation" scrapbook layouts. :) This one is very nice!
SCAL1, SCAL2 V2.044, SCAL3. SCAL4 XPsp3, Windows 7, Windows 10-64 bit, Ink.46, Cricut E, Silhouette Cameo
***My files are not to be sold and are for personal use only.***
scrappindeb

Post by scrappindeb »

Thanks for the welcome back gals! I have a lot of vacation scrapbooks to complete before I get to this trip, I'm a chronilogical kind of gal.

gji: I noticed my comment on your post too, strange.
Scrappindeb