Southwest All Stars

Share your designs and layouts created with Sure Cuts A Lot
talanhart

Re: Southwest All Stars

Post by talanhart »

I'm back! My Little League is playing again this year and they ordered decals. This is the 12th year. Sadly, the person who used to run the leagues passed away a couple of years ago. I have a new contact and things are going well. I have SCAL 3 and 4, but I use 3 to cut my decals. I figured out a shortcut a couple of years ago and it really saves some time. I line up all the decals into 1 SVG file and then I import the SVG. I grab 6 artworks at a time and then I cut them and paste them into a new page. I do that with however many artworks I have. I then cut each page. It saves so much time doing all this in advance. All I have to do is load up the vinyl and cut the next page. I was able to cut 89 decals last night in about 4 hours. I will weed them tonight.
Todd
talanhart

Post by talanhart »

I am still cutting decals for my Little League! Unfortunately, they only ordered 31 this year. I used to get anywhere from 100 - 125. I raised the price to $3.00 after keeping it at $2.00 since 2009. 31 Decals won't take very long at all to finish.
Todd
SandyMcC

Post by SandyMcC »

Glad you're still at it! Feel free to post a photo or two if you're ever feeling inclined to do so.
Sandy McCauley
Owner of http://www.iloveknk.com/