I just luv the way this came out

Physical items created with SCAL
Roxy Longstone

I just luv the way this came out

Post by Roxy Longstone »

I created this file a few days ago and it has been selling well, so tonight I decided to cut it out and I have to say I just love it.
File is available for purchase on my blog.
Attachments
bon resize.jpg
bon resize.jpg (228.85 KiB) Viewed 4481 times
Jeane

Re: I just luv the way this came out

Post by Jeane »

Its beautiful, wine and wine tasting has become so popular in the last few years!! I started by going on a bus trip on the Punxsatwney (sp) trail, my grown children made fun of me !! Now all four of them go and we even go together sometimes, I have some beautiful scrapbook pages of our adventures!!! Really nice svg!! I ordered my eclips on the 26th of March,with the ecal software as yet I haven't received any thing!! Jean heming
sstehman
Location: Sandy in PA (PC&MAC,Inkscape .48, SCAL2,eClips, eCAL)

Post by sstehman »

That's a long time to wait for your order. Who did you order it from -- I am curious?
Sandy in PA
sstehman
Location: Sandy in PA (PC&MAC,Inkscape .48, SCAL2,eClips, eCAL)

Post by sstehman »

This is a beautiful file Roxy. So glad your sales are going well. I teach Entrepreneurship and Small Business Ownership classes so especially appreciate when others step into the world of business. Good going!!!!
Sandy in PA
pastda3

Post by pastda3 »

Beautiful job! :)
SCAL1, SCAL2 V2.044, SCAL3. SCAL4 XPsp3, Windows 7, Windows 10-64 bit, Ink.46, Cricut E, Silhouette Cameo
***My files are not to be sold and are for personal use only.***
Roxy Longstone

Post by Roxy Longstone »

@ sstehman
I started this as a hobby and i am now hooked on making SVG's. The more I sell the more it inspires me to create more. I love it when i see order's because I know the people who buy my file's appreciate the creations and will turn there scrap pages into something beautiful.

Thank you all for the wonderful comment's