Unable to set blade origin KNK Zing

For your help and questions
rozie1978

Unable to set blade origin KNK Zing

Post by rozie1978 »

Hi there,

I thought I posted, but still not showing up.

I have a MAC. Running Monterey
KNK ZING
Latest version of SCAL

Machine is connected. Able to test connectivity. When I go to set blade origin. The laser head moves a few ticks then stops no matter how many times I click on the litter arrows, nothing happens. I am unable to set blade origin, I am unable to cut projects. To get anything to work again, I have to turn the machine off and turn it back on.

Plot twist: I am able to cut projects if I do not first go to "set blade origin". But I like to set blade origin so I do not waste paper and I know were the cuts will be.

Of course my daughter has a Science Fair project due tomorrow and I am unable to cut. :(
SandyMcC

Re: Unable to set blade origin KNK Zing

Post by SandyMcC »

Sorry that your posts cannot show up right away. This forum gets hundreds of disgusting spam and inappropriate posts that have to be filtered by me, the moderator here. After I approve 3 posts, then you can freely post without automatic moderation.

It sounds like two different issues? In your other post you said that the head wouldn't drop at all to cut. But this one indicates you can cut but just not set an origin? Again, it will be faster if you email me at smccauley45@cox.net because I only check this forum once a day.
Sandy McCauley
Owner of http://www.iloveknk.com/