SCAL v5 PRO Download

For your help and questions
KDMPrinting

SCAL v5 PRO Download

Post by KDMPrinting »

Does anyone answer emails at Craft Edge> I sent an email about my SCAL v5 Pro upgrade purchase. I need my software.
Virgil Claritt (virgilclaritt@live.com)
SandyMcC

Re: SCAL v5 PRO Download

Post by SandyMcC »

Yes, they SHOULD be answering your emails. Did you carefully check your Spam/Junk mail folder to see if your initial purchase email with registration number ended up there? The system automatically generates and sends an email to the email address used during payment after the payment is processed. If you have verified that you definitely do not see that email, nor a response to your contact ticket, try starting a new contact ticket, assuming it's been several days since you first contacted them about your purchase.
Sandy McCauley
Owner of http://www.iloveknk.com/
KDMPrinting

Post by KDMPrinting »

Yes, I checked the SPAM folder. Not my first rodeo. Is there a direct phone number for the tech support department so that I can get this issue resolved faster? Email is worse than snail mail.
SandyMcC

Post by SandyMcC »

Not that I'm aware of from searching their web site. Note that I'm just a volunteer and no Craft Edge employees are active at this forum. I suggest you start another support ticket.
Sandy McCauley
Owner of http://www.iloveknk.com/
miswebmailxyz

Post by miswebmailxyz »

KDMPrinting wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 8:41 am Yes, I checked the SPAM folder. Not my first rodeo. Is there a direct phone number for the tech support department so that I can get this issue resolved faster? Email is worse than snail mail.
This Spam Folder Email Is really Hectic For me