Re-Download SCAL 2

For your help and questions
wvcathy

Re-Download SCAL 2

Post by wvcathy »

Does anyone know if there's anyway possible to get code to download SCAL 2 onto another computer with Windows 8 ?

OR is the only way possible to use SCAL anymore is to buy new cutters ( hate to do that - I own 3 Cricuts )

Regards,
Cathy
sstehman
Location: Sandy in PA (PC&MAC,Inkscape .48, SCAL2,eClips, eCAL)

Re: Re-Download SCAL 2

Post by sstehman »

If you have your original SCAL file, you would be able to install it on another computer (if it is not installed on your old one). You can actually have on a desktop and a laptop at the same time.) You would need to do an install from the file you own (or maybe yo have the CD). You need your serial number from time of purchase.

If you don't have this for SCAL2, you would not be able to get it again. Guard it carefully.
Sandy in PA
wvcathy

Post by wvcathy »

OK - will give it a try as soon as I return home to West Virginia - I thought I had to request a new download access number that the original information would not work - and SCAL will work with Windows 8 ?
gj1

Post by gj1 »

My pictures and files are available for a limited time only.
TheresaTT

Post by TheresaTT »

I just put it on my Windows 8 laptop. I used my original scal 2 authorization code. Haven't cut yet but it did open and import so maybe this weekend I will get to try,
I did contact the support page for verification though.
Theresa
Windows 7, Scal 2.044( to use with my E ) , Expression, Inkscape 9, USCutter SC series cutter, Scal 4... Pro
sstehman
Location: Sandy in PA (PC&MAC,Inkscape .48, SCAL2,eClips, eCAL)

Post by sstehman »

Here is the link on where you go to get the activation code.

http://www.craftedge.com/activation/scal/activate.php
Sandy in PA