SCAL 3 Pro Error Message

arlittle13

SCAL 3 Pro Error Message

Post by arlittle13 »

Hi all. I'm still kind of new to vinyl cutting/plotting. I bought my US Cutter MH721 MK2 back in December as a value bundle with vinyl, tools, and SCAL 3 Pro. As soon as I received it, I installed SCAL 3 Pro and updated to the latest version. I hadn't had any issues at all until just a couple weeks ago. I am continuously getting an error message whenever I open the program! The software will still work and I can still cut, but this is really annoying. I have uninstalled AND reinstalled the software 5 TIMES!! I've ran multiple virus scans, even ran a system file check to check for corrupted system files. Nothing has even come close to fixing this issue. I have the latest Windows 10 software updates, and of course the latest driver updates for my MH721 and latest software update (3.081) for SCAL 3. What is the deal? I've also emailed Craft Edge 3 times in 2 weeks no and still have not gotten a response.
Attachments
This is the error message I receive EVERYTIME I open the program.
This is the error message I receive EVERYTIME I open the program.
SCAL 3 Pro Error.png (34.4 KiB) Viewed 4141 times
SandyMcC

Re: SCAL 3 Pro Error Message

Post by SandyMcC »

Most likely it IS due to having the latest Windows 10 updates installed. I can't test it myself because I only have SCAL4 Pro but I can tell you that from supporting a lot of cutter owners and my own experiences, these Windows 10 updates are a nightmare. I had to actually purchase Word for my Mac because I can no longer use Word 2016 on my PC after the Fall Creator's Update... not on my large user manual files.
Sandy McCauley
Owner of http://www.iloveknk.com/