Vintage Bee from the Bee

jrichards

Re: Vintage Bee from the Bee

Post by jrichards »

Thanks guys, and yes I would be happy to send them to you. I used vellum for the wings because I wanted them to be kind of translucent. I did cut the vellum by hand just to save some grief but I love your bees and am working on another card using my Colorartz airbrush and a design of Heather's that I really like. I'll send that one too when I get it finished.
Jan
beeshive

Post by beeshive »

http://beeshiveofdrama.blogspot.com/201 ... html#links I posted my new blog with your pictures up...Thanks again!
jrichards

Post by jrichards »

How cool! I think that is the first time I have been posted on a blog. I hope everyone will check out the new site at Operation Write Home. org. You will love what they have done with it, and if you don't cry when you watch the video you are a better man than I, Gunga Din.
Jan
talanhart

Post by talanhart »

Congratulations Jan!

Excellent job.
Todd
HeatherM
Location: Michigan, SCAL1; SCAL2; eCAL; Windows7 64 bit; eCAL Mavericks

Post by HeatherM »

Jan, your cards are beautiful! I am not a cardmaker, and I'm always amazed at the cards people create. :D
jrichards

Post by jrichards »

Thanks for the kind words Heather but we all have our own strengths and I think that is what makes this forum click. I can't design in Ink but I can use your designs and those of our other talented folks to create what I do best and share it with you all as well as the soldiers who are away from home protecting our freedom. You guys will never know how much I wish I could do the designing you do and how much I appreciate you sharing it!
Jan