Wedding Invite - need some help!

Louise-Paisley

Re: Wedding Invite - need some help!

Post by Louise-Paisley »

Oooo.. I spotted a slight error..

I will adjust and upload again, sorry about that..
Software: Windows 7 (64 bit) - SCAL 3 - Inkscape - Illustrator CS4 - Signcut Pro
Cutter 1: Blackcat Cougar 24" connected via Keyspan/ serial
Cutter 2: Phoenix Silver Bullet Pro 24" connected via Keyspan/ serial
Louise-Paisley

Post by Louise-Paisley »

here they are, just SVG's, I figure its easy enough to import them ;)
invite-flaps-5 x 7 - rounded.svg
(3.18 KiB) Downloaded 348 times
invite-flaps-5 x 7.svg
(2.74 KiB) Downloaded 359 times
The little corner cutouts were 90 degrees on the original which would have likely stuck out a bit after folding, I just made them a bit greater than 90 degrees so it will sit better when folded.

Enjoy
Software: Windows 7 (64 bit) - SCAL 3 - Inkscape - Illustrator CS4 - Signcut Pro
rmcleish

Post by rmcleish »

Wow! Thank you SOOO much! it looks fabulous. I am so impressed with your talent and your willingness to share it! :)
Louise-Paisley

Post by Louise-Paisley »

rmcleish wrote:Wow! Thank you SOOO much! it looks fabulous. I am so impressed with your talent and your willingness to share it! :)
You are very welcome :)

If you use it don't forget to share a picture or two ;)
wvcathy

Post by wvcathy »

QUESTION on the envelopes with flaps - in preview it appears it is going to cut 2 rectangles basically - I tried to weld them together and preview again and it looks the same - how can I get this to not cut out the inside lines and just the outline of the envelope - I assume you score the inside lines to fold --- am I having a brain freeze or what ?? Thanks for any help

Regards,
Cathy
rmcleish

Post by rmcleish »

wvcathy wrote:QUESTION on the envelopes with flaps - in preview it appears it is going to cut 2 rectangles basically - I tried to weld them together and preview again and it looks the same - how can I get this to not cut out the inside lines and just the outline of the envelope - I assume you score the inside lines to fold --- am I having a brain freeze or what ?? Thanks for any help

Regards,
Cathy

I just go to OBJECT and the UNGROUP and then would delete the inside rectangle, then cut.
wvcathy

need some help! more info

Post by wvcathy »

I think I have the envelope problem fixed BUT now is there a way to put 2 small holes on each of the Larger flaps - so they will line up so you could run some twine or something thru it - hope this makes sense - but I would like to put 2 eyelets in each flap and run twine thru it - for a rustic type wedding invite

I have tried several times to line these up just not having luck and I am hoping some of you great people out there know of a simple way to do this

Thanks,
Cathy
Kirth_09

Post by Kirth_09 »

I am looking to make invitation card for my wedding party venue nyc. Please give me the best ideas for design and quotation of cards.