Best fonts fro neon signs

Share your favorite fonts to use in Sure Cuts A Lot
sofialucas

Best fonts fro neon signs

Post by sofialucas »

I am a designer and design neon signs at NYC neon signs. I found an amazing font for super cool neon sign but can't decide the name of font. I'm making plane to make a similar neon sign soon at upcoming days.Any suggestion about font name?
Attachments
neon 12.jpg
neon 12.jpg (98.94 KiB) Viewed 7824 times
SandyMcC

Re: Best fonts fro neon signs

Post by SandyMcC »

I suggest... "Until the End"
Sandy McCauley
Owner of http://www.iloveknk.com/
createneonsigns

Re: Best fonts fro neon signs

Post by createneonsigns »

When selecting fonts for custom led neon lights, it's essential to choose ones that are easily readable, especially from a distance. Here are some popular fonts that are commonly used for neon signs:

Neon Tubes: This font mimics the look of traditional neon tubing, making it perfect for a classic neon sign aesthetic.
Bebas Neue: A bold sans-serif font that stands out well, even in neon lighting.
Helvetica: A timeless classic, Helvetica's clean lines make it a popular choice for various applications, including neon signs.
Roboto: Another clean and modern sans-serif font that works well for neon signs, particularly in contemporary settings.
Lemon/Milk: This font has a playful yet clean style, making it suitable for a variety of businesses.
Open Sans: A versatile sans-serif font that is highly readable, even in neon.
Gotham: Known for its modern and sleek appearance, Gotham is an excellent choice for upscale or minimalist neon signs.
Sign Painter: This font emulates the hand-painted style often seen in vintage neon signs, adding a nostalgic touch.
Scriptina: For a more elegant and decorative look, Scriptina's flowing script style can add sophistication to your custom name neon sign.
American Captain: Inspired by vintage American signage, this font exudes a bold and patriotic vibe, perfect for certain businesses or themes.

Remember to consider factors such as the message you want to convey, the overall aesthetic of your business or event, and the readability of the font in neon lighting. You can explore these fonts further on tools like CreateNeon to find the perfect fit for your neon sign project.