CRICUT Expression Machine help please

General discussion about scrapbooking
calicoolcat

CRICUT Expression Machine help please

Post by calicoolcat »

Hi there i have a couple of questions I tryed to use the sure cuts alot demo and it cut my mat and everything i had on the sure cuts alot page did cut out. can someone please help me also i was woundering how do you save paper with the cricut Expression Machine? when i try to do another project after doing one i reload my paper and the cutter goes back over the project ive just done again cuts my mat?
HeatherM
Location: Michigan, SCAL1; SCAL2; eCAL; Windows7 64 bit; eCAL Mavericks

Re: CRICUT Expression Machine help please

Post by HeatherM »

calicoolcat wrote:I tryed to use the sure cuts alot demo and it cut my mat and everything i had on the sure cuts alot page did cut out. can someone please help me
I'm not sure what you are asking. The demo version cuts three lines through everything until it is paid for and activated.
calicoolcat wrote:i was woundering how do you save paper with the cricut Expression Machine? when i try to do another project after doing one i reload my paper and the cutter goes back over the project ive just done again cuts my mat?
The program cuts the files where they are placed on your virtual mat in SCAL. Place the images where you want them to cut on your mat. It's not like the carts where you set your image, then tell the machine where to cut by placing the blade there. HTH
calicoolcat

Post by calicoolcat »

ok i tryed to use the sure cuts alot and i spelled out family then i put 3 stars and welded everthing but when i clicked cut it cut out like half a star and didnt cut out anything else it came out in a lot if like tiny peices after i clicked cut not sure why?
HeatherM
Location: Michigan, SCAL1; SCAL2; eCAL; Windows7 64 bit; eCAL Mavericks

Post by HeatherM »

What operating system are you using? See this post for some troubleshooting help. http://forums.surecutsalot.com/viewtopi ... 40&p=24001
calicoolcat

Post by calicoolcat »

windows vista