Do you Facebook?

For your help and questions
swirliepants

Do you Facebook?

Post by swirliepants »

I am almost as addicted to it as I am to this. Well they have a quiz that says the things I am addicted to and I added Sure Cuts A Lot to their list. So if you do facebook and those quizzes be sure that you click on that if you, like me are addicted to your SCAL
talanhart

Re: Do you Facebook?

Post by talanhart »

I don't Facebook! Why is it so addicting?
Todd
swirliepants

Post by swirliepants »

I like it cause you can connect with lots of people ... I have connected with people who I haven't spoken to in 30 years and it is nice to see what they are up to. Plus I love the game Farm Town ... so if I am not cutting something I am playing on facebook :)
betsydesigns

Post by betsydesigns »

l like facebook l have connected to a few crafting friends there
raewyn64

Post by raewyn64 »

I have only just signed on and found a few friends that I had not had contact with for a while or who have left town.
I don't really know what else to do with it - I have posted some photos of my cards and word books for others to see but that is about it.
Any suggestions?
Raewyn
amcolley

Post by amcolley »

I love Facebook too. I just created a group for SCAL fans. :o)

I like FB because not only can I connect to old friends, but I can look at the live feed and get instant updates about what's going on in their lives. You can send private messages (similar to email), do live chat, leave someone a public message (write on their wall), look at pictures and videos, join fan groups and connect with others that have common interest. I connected with a bunch of people by becoming friends with podcasters I like. Others who saw I liked the same ones they did requested to be friends. I have also gotten to know some people a little more personally whom I had just listened to on podcast before. There are also all sorts of little games and fun applications you can participate in...have a virtual farm, send birthday cards, take fun quizzes, keep track of the books you are reading and see what your friends are reading, and on and on. It also tells you whenever a friend has a birthday. :o)

Something's always happening on FB! :o)
raewyn64

Post by raewyn64 »

amcolley wrote:I love Facebook too. I just created a group for SCAL fans. :o)
How can I find the group on Facebook?
Raewyn
swirliepants

Post by swirliepants »

off to find your SCAl fan page ....

ETA:
Raewyn I found 2 SCAL groups on Facebook. One is a fairly active group already ... just search SCAL or Sure Cuts A lot inn Facebook and join the group. It is an open group so I just joined. :)

Hope to see you there!
raewyn64

Post by raewyn64 »

I found you!
swirliepants

Post by swirliepants »

YAY I accepted your friend request this morning! Now you will know more about me that you ever thought to imagine