Todd's Stick People

DonnaL

Re: Todd's Stick People

Post by DonnaL »

Wow, Todd and Brittany - I am in awe of the talents you have been blessed with!
Donna
talanhart

Post by talanhart »

Back on the first page of this topic, there is picture of an artwork of a family with the parents, 9 kids and a dog. I cut this yesterday. I played with it a little, but I got it to fit on a 23 1/2" piece of vinyl. I cut the family name separately. I can't wait to see what it looks like on their van. I will post a pic.
Todd
MandaK

Post by MandaK »

I know this sounds dumb, but how do I separate these stick people...I am new...so don't know much about it.....Thanks for any replies.
talanhart

Post by talanhart »

Install the Todd's stick people font and you can type in whatever people you need.
Todd
tebug

Post by tebug »

svgcuts.com has a collection with a fisherman in it. I also think that it was one of their free bees so you should look through that section of there blog as well. Hope that helps,
Theresa
Momof2ShihTzus

Post by Momof2ShihTzus »

TFS! These are so cute I am gonna try and make some for my van!

BTW: When I choose a stick person, it puts the file up in the upper left on the mat and I
cannot grab the arrow to move the stick person. Is there a setting I can change
on SCAL2 so it does not put the image so far up on the top of the mat?

Thanks,
Mary
LWoods

Post by LWoods »

Can someone help me, when I try to load these SVG files into my SCAL software it wont accept it. I tried as a text file and was told to use a ttf file and I tried to just import an SVG file and it said it isn't valid. I also tried to right click the icon but an install option was available. Any thoughts?
talanhart

Post by talanhart »

If you downloaded the FONT file, you will have to treat it as a font. If you have the SVG file, you should be able to import the SVG. Which one do you have?
Todd
sweetpeahome

Post by sweetpeahome »

I saw some really cute ones on a vehicle today. The dad sat on a chair with remote. A girl had a soccer ball, another had a purse. The mom had a frying pan.

Does anyone know where I could get ones like that?

Laura
Mac, Expression
talanhart

Post by talanhart »

I was asked to make another stick family cut for the same family that is in this post. If you look at the first page you will see a post with 9 kids plus the parents. They have a new ranger and this is going on the back.
Todd