Pinked Edge Circles

pastda3

Pinked Edge Circles

Post by pastda3 »

I made these earlier for a different post, but decided to place them here. Please feel free to download them if you want.
pinked_edge_circles_by_rs.jpg
pinked_edge_circles_by_rs.jpg (99.21 KiB) Viewed 2871 times
Attachments
pinked_edge_circles_by_rs.svg
(27.77 KiB) Downloaded 329 times
SCAL1, SCAL2 V2.044, SCAL3. SCAL4 XPsp3, Windows 7, Windows 10-64 bit, Ink.46, Cricut E, Silhouette Cameo
***My files are not to be sold and are for personal use only.***
mommyshome

Re: Pinked Edge Circles

Post by mommyshome »

I was checking out the other post too. This looks great. I was going to take it over to inkscape just to see if I could figure out how to do it. I was thinking maybe it could be done with the pattern along path somehow. How did you do it?
My files are for personal use only. Please do not sell my files or items made from my files. Thanks.
pastda3

Post by pastda3 »

I did it in Inkscape using the star and changing the corners and spoke ratios. When I liked the look, I did a tiled clone and I think I selected the scale to be 20%.
SCAL1, SCAL2 V2.044, SCAL3. SCAL4 XPsp3, Windows 7, Windows 10-64 bit, Ink.46, Cricut E, Silhouette Cameo
***My files are not to be sold and are for personal use only.***
gj1

Post by gj1 »

GREAT job, Pastda!...Thanks for the file! The only thing I was able to think of was to maybe carefully cut some circles, in different sizes. with pinking shears and then scan them...lol...but this is much better!
My pictures and files are available for a limited time only.
mommyshome

Post by mommyshome »

It turned out great. I'm glad you figured out how to do it. I have to remember that, somehow I bet when I need it I won't remember. :)
My files are for personal use only. Please do not sell my files or items made from my files. Thanks.