print and cut esp. with seamless tile patterns

Tips, Tricks and Tutorials for using Sure Cuts A Lot
teachdanz

print and cut esp. with seamless tile patterns

Post by teachdanz »

The trend right now with the silhouette and MTC seems to be the print and cut and esp. using tile patterns for the print option. Is there anything like this for scal 2 users? I have to stay with scal 2 since I am still using a cricut expressions to cut with. I am fairly new still to scal (4months now) and still learning all of its capabilities. Thanks guys!!
gj1

Re: print and cut esp. with seamless tile patterns

Post by gj1 »

search.php?keywords=pattern+library&ter ... mit=Search

If you read all of the posts about saving pattern swatches 256 X256 pixels(which you can crop in PAINT), you can access them by changing from color to pattern in the drop down box by 'color' in the Properties panel. Then instead of filling the image with a color you will fill it with a pattern. As far as seamless goes...it depends on the size of the fill...if you mess with the settings you get all sorts of effects.

Paulo has his set at 320x320 pixels and it is perfect seamless for 1.0 width 1.0 height...just fyi.

It is a ton of fun and we all spent months playing with it in scal. Thanks for inspire the interest again. I think I will play with it now.

I did just recently use it in my ironing board and my sewing box images that I posted.