Paper Portraits: Johnny Depp

paperkutz

Paper Portraits: Johnny Depp

Post by paperkutz »

I just finished a new portrait today. Johnny Depp. It is a four layer paper portrait. I actually designed this one as a freebie file on my blog. So, if you like it or ever wanted to try making a paper portrait, check out my blog and download the file.

I have been doing tutorials for the month of August on how I make the paper portraits. If you want to learn or just curious of the process you should take a look. There is also a link to my Flickr account and Facebook where you can find more of my portraits.

http://paperkutzstudio.wordpress.com/
Attachments
5 layer paper portrait.
5 layer paper portrait.
Jack Sparrow.jpg (33.43 KiB) Viewed 1667 times
4 layer paper portrait.
4 layer paper portrait.
Johnny Depp.jpg (42.12 KiB) Viewed 1667 times
paperkutzstudio.wordpress.com
gj1

Re: Paper Portraits: Johnny Depp

Post by gj1 »

I always liked this actor..GREAT pictures!!!
papasue

Post by papasue »

I keep thinking I can do this and then I look at what you've done and say NO, I'm not that good.

thank you for the "grounding" between real talent and crafter wannabe
Susan E
http://creationsbypapasue.blogspot.com
LEARN, GROW, CREATE, SHARE

Mac 10.12.6 Sierra, eCAL 1.506, ECAL2.023, SCAL4Pro, Export Plug-in, Inkscape 48, iPad/scal3
eClips2.
paperkutz

Post by paperkutz »

papasue, you won't know unless you try. After next week's tutorial, you should really give it a shot. You would be surprised at how well they will turn out. Don't compare to mine. I have been doing them for almost a year (08/26/11) and I have dozens. Start small...maybe a 3 layer and try it out. Everyone has done vinyl and it is basically the same thing but a few more layers.
paperkutzstudio.wordpress.com