2.013 new update

For your help and questions
TOASTER

2.013 new update

Post by TOASTER »

I haven't updated for a while since there were quite a few people having problems. How is this new update? Any problems?
Toaster

cameo, cricut expression, cricut create
SCAL 2 , SCAL 3, Windows 10
nuzzmark

Re: 2.013 new update

Post by nuzzmark »

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my computer keeps freezing & locking up when I try to do something with scal 2.013. the page separates, there's blank spaces...awful. :evil: I did not save scal version 2.112...big mistake not to keep the downloads in a separate folder. Is there any way I can get it back?
judyjo
Location: Indiana, Mac v.10.5.8, Inkscapes, Scal v. 2.013, Cricut Expression, Design Studio, eclips, eCAL

Post by judyjo »

I updated to 2.013 two days ago and have not had any problems.....am using a Mac.
Deloris

Post by Deloris »

nuzzmark wrote:YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my computer keeps freezing & locking up when I try to do something with scal 2.013. the page separates, there's blank spaces...awful. :evil: I did not save scal version 2.112...big mistake not to keep the downloads in a separate folder. Is there any way I can get it back?
Send a email to support@craftedge.com and let them know about your problem. They can send you update 2.012 so you can reinstall and get back to where you were before the update.
judyjo
Location: Indiana, Mac v.10.5.8, Inkscapes, Scal v. 2.013, Cricut Expression, Design Studio, eclips, eCAL

Post by judyjo »

I do still have the installer pkg for 2.012, would be happy to send it to nuzzmark, but don't know how to get his/her email address.
Sweetness4713
Location: Timmins Ontario Canada Shania Twains hometown.. SCAL 1,2,3,4 Silhouette, Inkscape.47 Vista

Post by Sweetness4713 »

judyjo just have them pm you their email address.. I find it strange that some people have issues with the new downloads and others don't.. I have Vista and have no problems with the latest version at all..
TheresaTT

Post by TheresaTT »

i have SCAL 2 and am scared to try to upgrade to any new one. All of mine work fine, of course, i don't do a lot of creating, just playing. I guess as long as i am not getting to technical with what i do - what i have is fine. I would just freak if i upgraded and then started having problems. :shock:
Theresa
Windows 7, Scal 2.044( to use with my E ) , Expression, Inkscape 9, USCutter SC series cutter, Scal 4... Pro
Daisy Mae

Post by Daisy Mae »

I'm having exactly the same problem - SCAL is going all wacko, opening and closing it's screens, then going all blue, then moving the mat and splitting it, and eventually freezing. Going back to 2.012. I learned the hard way to keep every version in its own folder.
grammakd

Post by grammakd »

Mine doesn't freeze up but the screen goes blue and when you go to save something it takes forever for the save as is screen to come up. I thought maybe it was running slow because I have too many things on my computer but everything else is working fine.
jennifer mcquillan
Location: Dartmouth, Nova Scotia Canada Using Scal2, Inkscape .47, Vista

Post by jennifer mcquillan »

I'm sorry for all those that keep having problems with the updates. The only issue I've had is with the files that I make with inkscape, but that's fixed now. I hope you all can get it working. Maybe Jo-anne is unto something with vista that is what I'm using. What is everyone with the problems using???