Organizing all the stuff

For your help and questions
Sancho

Organizing all the stuff

Post by Sancho »

Hi,

Just curious how everyone organizes all their crafting supplies. I'm new to this, but overwhelmed with all the paper and supplies. It's time to get organized. What have been the methods that have worked for people over time. I do not need my supplies to be mobile.

Thanks,

Lauren
Deloris

Re: Organizing all the stuff

Post by Deloris »

I bought plastic Iris cards on wheels with drawers in them to store my crafting supplies like glue, scissors, rulers etc.

I have a two drawer file cabinet that I store 8.5 X 11 paper and cardstock by color family in hanging pendaflex folders. I also have plastic storage containers that are for 12 X 12 size paper. I sort the 12 X 12 printed paper by season or theme and stack those on top of the file cabinet.
Sweetness4713
Location: Timmins Ontario Canada Shania Twains hometown.. SCAL 1,2,3,4 Silhouette, Inkscape.47 Vista

Post by Sweetness4713 »

I bought a plastic storage cabinet with drawers and all my papers are in there and ribbons and such.. I also have a big bin I keep some supplies in .. I have a scrapping corner in my living room with a desk that has my machine on but it is all neat and tidy. :D .. We have 2 spare rooms in our house which use to be my adult childrens bedrooms but they are on the second floor of our house.. I like to be in the same room as hubby when working on my projects :D ..> He doesn't mind.. I also have my sewing room on the same level but in another room :D .
Shelley

Post by Shelley »

I need to organize all my files :?
..."you had the power all along"...
from The Wizard of Oz