baby svg files

redrose

baby svg files

Post by redrose »

i would love some svg made from the new arrival cricut cartride hope someone can this please i have 2 baby showers coming up thank you

jan
talanhart

Re: baby svg files

Post by talanhart »

Check out this link. You can download the PDF file for the handbook here. Look through it and make a note of what pages you would like to have.
http://www.4shared.com/file/77799007/6d ... rival.html
Todd
mamajo

Post by mamajo »

I know this may be a stupid question but is there somewhere that tells how to take individual pics from the handbook to convert them? How do you take the whole page and make svgs of each item?
talanhart

Post by talanhart »

Are you familiar with INK? If you are, open the page that you want with INK. These files contain vector artwork, so cut and paste the artwork that you want into a new file and save as an SVG. If you open page 15 of this file, you will have all the artwork on one page.
Todd
mamajo

Post by mamajo »

OH Boy, (heavy sigh),,,wow, so, I went and downloaded Ink, took a look at the first two items in the "Quick Start" guide. :o I'm not sure what language it was in, but I don't think I know it. I really respected all of you that create files,,,,but I now have a HUGE respect for Inkscapers and from this point on will refer to you as my masters. lol. Soooo,, guess I either need step by step instructions, or a great tutorial, or spend lots of time there learning OR, can it be done in Scal 2? I love Total Vectorize since it converts in a single click, but I don't know if you can do manuals in it, if so I don't know how. I really havent got into the tech parts of the softwares and only do the basic import and cut. Maybe I just need to find time to devote to learning more. :oops:
ronaba

Post by ronaba »

Have you checked this website - http://dscrapbookingroom.blogspot.com/?
She has a fabulous Baby Font - you just install it like a regular font.
Hope that helps.
jsnstarprncss

Post by jsnstarprncss »

totally off subject, but Todd are you saying that we can take the pic from the guides and make the files off the carts (in Ink)?! IS THAT GENIUS or what?! How come after all this time, I didn't think oh hey we can do this too...you, are my new hero :)
~Ashley
Psalm 113:3 Creations
tommyboysgirl6

Post by tommyboysgirl6 »

Can this be done with the font on New Arrival?
agcsmom
Location: WI, USA - SCAL 2, Inkscape, XP Pro and Windows 7 Pro I have Illustrator but am not good with it...

Post by agcsmom »

You might check out the scrappingtable.com website too - she has a new baby theme set that might be helpful to you!
redrose

Post by redrose »

i know but i need them so i print and cut them on my cricut how do i get into inkscape i guess i will try it but dont have a clue of what i am doing thank you