svg files

Share your SVG files for importing into Sure Cuts A Lot
Laurieinaz

Re: svg files

Post by Laurieinaz »

Mydiecuts.com has some really great cut files on it. I've taken several jpegs from there, traced them and converted them to svg files. I've also posted a few of my own things over there. The only bad thing is, several people over there asked me why I didn't post my work as .gsd files. Felt bad about that, but don't know of a way to convert them.
mydiecuts

Post by mydiecuts »

Hi, Laurieinaz

I own MyDieCuts.com

If you give me your permission, I would be willing to convert the files for you, from svg to gsd, and then update your projects.

Let me know,

Dan
wreed06

Post by wreed06 »

Hello every one hope these files work ok I found them on the web site below .
got some nice cuts but most are gsd but it worth a look
Susan
http://www.mydiecuts.com/projects/searc ... :downloads
Susan, May I put the link on the SVG link list I was trying to create? I have it in Misc. here on the SVG board. I was trying to make a consolidated list of places we can go to download SVG files. There are some great graphics on the mydiecuts site!
Wendy
maroon58

Post by maroon58 »

thank you, so are really great!
amcolley

Post by amcolley »

Dan & Susan: The site is amazing! I will be having a lot of fun looking around there! Thank you Dan for having a great site, and Susan for bringing it to our attention! :D
amanda1050

Post by amanda1050 »

I went to the my die cuts website and there are some very cool things to download there. I tried to download something and I could not figure out how to do it. I just purchased SCAL today so I am very new to this. I know how to download fonts and even svg files, thanks to you wonderful ladies on this forum, but how do I do it from that website. Thanks for all of your help!!
amanda1050

Post by amanda1050 »

Never mind...I figured it out!
heathermeech

Post by heathermeech »

Thanks for helping us find www.diecuts.com - there is a Christmas ornmanet on the site that I would love to have as an SVG file. I can't seem to figure out how to change it to this type of file. Can anyone help me out. heathermeech@telus.net