Quilt Template

papasue

Quilt Template

Post by papasue »

I did a design of a quilt for the Link Up for Pink[/code][/url] campaign that starts today. Many contributors sharing prizes, files, discounts etc in the fight against Breast Cancer. Here's the direct link to the campaign page. http://touchedbyabutterfly.blogspot.com/ This link will be good until Oct. 14th 2011.

My quilt is in layers making it easy to change the pattern to whatever you want to do, for baby, for holidays...whatever floats your boat.

Stop by my blog to pick up the free file and be sure to click on the Link Up for Pink button to see all the other contributors.
PinkItUPps.png
PinkItUPps.png (165.83 KiB) Viewed 4250 times
Susan E
http://creationsbypapasue.blogspot.com
LEARN, GROW, CREATE, SHARE

Mac 10.12.6 Sierra, eCAL 1.506, ECAL2.023, SCAL4Pro, Export Plug-in, Inkscape 48, iPad/scal3
eClips2.
pastda3

Re: Quilt Template

Post by pastda3 »

Nice job for a great cause Susan. Hope you win something. :)
SCAL1, SCAL2 V2.044, SCAL3. SCAL4 XPsp3, Windows 7, Windows 10-64 bit, Ink.46, Cricut E, Silhouette Cameo
***My files are not to be sold and are for personal use only.***
sstehman
Location: Sandy in PA (PC&MAC,Inkscape .48, SCAL2,eClips, eCAL)

Post by sstehman »

Very good idea for your contest project and you did a great job designing it!!
Sandy in PA
papasue

Post by papasue »

Thanks, but it is not a contest it is a contribution to a breast cancer support group. There are no prizes for supporting but many gifts from people, like me, who want to contribute a design, a discount, a product to those who are supporting the effort.

If you check out the contributors list you'll see they are offering free stuff for visiting their blogs/websites.

Lots of goodies to pick up for visiting.

Sorry for the confusion in my post about the reason de etre.
Susan E
http://creationsbypapasue.blogspot.com
LEARN, GROW, CREATE, SHARE

Mac 10.12.6 Sierra, eCAL 1.506, ECAL2.023, SCAL4Pro, Export Plug-in, Inkscape 48, iPad/scal3
eClips2.
lkc

Post by lkc »

The link has a lot of nice submissions already...thanks for sharing your file and the link!
pastda3

Post by pastda3 »

Sorry I misunderstood. I probably should have clicked on the link before I posted. :oops: This cause is near and dear to my heart. I lost my mom to breast cancer. :cry:
SCAL1, SCAL2 V2.044, SCAL3. SCAL4 XPsp3, Windows 7, Windows 10-64 bit, Ink.46, Cricut E, Silhouette Cameo
***My files are not to be sold and are for personal use only.***
lkc

Post by lkc »

pastda3 wrote:Sorry I misunderstood. I probably should have clicked on the link before I posted. :oops: This cause is near and dear to my heart. I lost my mom to breast cancer. :cry:
So sorry to hear that pastda3...cancer touches so many lives these days.

We just had a great event last weekend for a local service at our hospital called Jane's Closet. Jane was a local woman who passed away from breast cancer and among the support services they provide in her honor include scarves and wigs and gas funds to get to treatment centers (for any kind of cancer)...the closest here is an hour away. Many businesses and individuals donate items or gift certificate for auction to help that cause. So special designs and campaigns like this do help heighten awareness of the need.