How to tell which version?

For your help and questions
balletcostumemom

How to tell which version?

Post by balletcostumemom »

How do you tell which version of SCAL you have? Mine says 2.041 but I know I downloaded past that version. Just wondering if I"m looking in the wrong place.
Windows XP, SCAL 2.102, Inkscape 0.47
doodlebugs

Re: How to tell which version?

Post by doodlebugs »

I need to know as well my sys says 2.043
hellie0h

Post by hellie0h »

When scal loads it has what version it is and under help about sure cuts a lot 2 will tell what version, just be careful when you click on that, for some reason when you click out of the version box, a popup comes up asking if you are sure you want to deactivate, click no lol. The version box has your name and license number. mine is 2.043, which I think is the most recent, I also have Scal3 too as I have a Gazelle. Other than that I have no idea where else you would look, maybe in your PC, SCAL 2 programs folder.
balletcostumemom

Post by balletcostumemom »

That's what I thought, but my info is saying 2.041 when I know I did the 2.043 download. Not sure if maybe it didn't complete or something. Hoping I can get 2.044 before it's all said and done. Has anyone tried updating the installer we can still get to see if that handles it?
Windows XP, SCAL 2.102, Inkscape 0.47
hkvalerio
Location: { Cali } Windows XP, Inkscape .48, SCAL2, Microsoft Digital Image Pro

Post by hkvalerio »

I have the 2.041 version too. I guess it's time to update. I have not been around much the past few weeks so I have no idea what is going on. We can only update until Dec 31st? Why? What is the latest version? Sorry for all of the questions.
Heather