Grad Balloons

sstehman
Location: Sandy in PA (PC&MAC,Inkscape .48, SCAL2,eClips, eCAL)

Grad Balloons

Post by sstehman »

Need to make a bunch of cards this year. I used the calligraphy tool to do the ribbons on the balloon if anyone is interested.
Attachments
Grad Balloons 2011.png
Grad Balloons 2011.png (22.61 KiB) Viewed 3184 times
Grad Balloons 2011.svg
(12.8 KiB) Downloaded 221 times
Sandy in PA
lkc

Re: Grad Balloons

Post by lkc »

Perfect! I was just working on a file last night and this is a great addition...would you mind if I post this pic on my blog with a link to your file here?
congrats_grad_lkc_sstehman.png
congrats_grad_lkc_sstehman.png (86.73 KiB) Viewed 3179 times
papasue

Post by papasue »

You two are on a roll.....love them both. I've got a granddaughter graduating this year and either or both of these will do me just fine. I love the calligraphy tool, once I figured out "how"

Thanks
Susan E
http://creationsbypapasue.blogspot.com
LEARN, GROW, CREATE, SHARE

Mac 10.12.6 Sierra, eCAL 1.506, ECAL2.023, SCAL4Pro, Export Plug-in, Inkscape 48, iPad/scal3
eClips2.
Sweetness4713
Location: Timmins Ontario Canada Shania Twains hometown.. SCAL 1,2,3,4 Silhouette, Inkscape.47 Vista

Post by Sweetness4713 »

You two ladies did a great job.. I would be tempted to put Congrads though instead of congrats.. ROFLMAO.. Just to confuse the graduate..
sstehman
Location: Sandy in PA (PC&MAC,Inkscape .48, SCAL2,eClips, eCAL)

Post by sstehman »

I love that you added the words....I would be proud if you used it on your blog. I don't have a blog so this is the only place I post anything. Worked on it during my lunch period as that calligraphy thing was driving me crazy. Will use yours with the words for my cards. Thanks a bunch.

In fact....you inspired me (I'm so not visual), but now did this variation. Would never have went there if you wouldn't have taken it to the next level. Thank you so much.
Attachments
Grad Balloons 2011Rev.svg
(21.67 KiB) Downloaded 175 times
Grad Balloons 2011Rev.png
Grad Balloons 2011Rev.png (27.9 KiB) Viewed 3170 times
Sandy in PA
lkc

Post by lkc »

Sweetness4713 wrote:You two ladies did a great job.. I would be tempted to put Congrads though instead of congrats.. ROFLMAO.. Just to confuse the graduate..
Yes, I did think of doing that variation and I will probably offer both versions on my blog...just figured the other could be used for more things...I want to feature how to use the text tool in Inkscape to tweak copy as I did here. The advantage is that it will hold the changes and you can try out different fonts...

@Sandy, nice alternative on the second one! Looks great! :D
gj1

Post by gj1 »

I love this collaboration of ideas...thanks for sharing!