PC FREE forever FINALLY!!

Share your SVG files for importing into Sure Cuts A Lot
lylacfey

Re: PC FREE forever FINALLY!!

Post by lylacfey »

missingnojo- This was kind of an older thread. Everyone knows that things have changed now and people are buying different cutters to work with their favorite software.

I am not flaming. I didn't know if you realized the thread was a few weeks old before the news broke out.
missiethegal
Location: Iowa...XP, SCAL 1 & 2, Inkscape, bit of Illustrator

Post by missiethegal »

Let us know how you are liking your new Cat!

It has been mentioned that they are working on getting the Black Cats compatible with SCAL but I haven't heard anything more. Have you tried cutting with SCAL?
I am drooling over these heavy-duty cutters, as I've had disappointments with the Expression from the get-go, it would be nice to have a machine that can handle some detail without little rips and tears.
bossie1

Post by bossie1 »

I purchased a Black Cat 13 inch cougar two months ago. First let me say the service is unbelievably good, really. You will find no one more anxious to help you enjoy your machine. The machine is tremendous. I cannot say enough about it. Everything I have tried has come out fabulous. I will admit that I have not had alot of time to play, but have found each thing I try is very successful. I am especially impress with the detail blade and holder. It is amazing. I purchased, not only because I will not craft with out 3rd party software, and because my DD is getting married next summer and we want to do alot of crafting for the wedding.
Does anyone know if SCAL is compatible with the cougar, or if there is a plan to do so. I really hope so,. Valerie
scrpbooklady

Post by scrpbooklady »

Leo from SVGCUTS posted some video on facebook today - they are beta testing the Black Cat Lynx and so far it looks like its working great! I'm not sure when the version they are testing will be available - they are waiting on a Pazzles and a Gazelle so that they can test those as well.