Where do you see/buy other cutting machines??

For your help and questions
Jax

Where do you see/buy other cutting machines??

Post by Jax »

There has been talk about striking against Provo Craft (not only here but other craft sites also). They have the advantage because their products are carried by some major craft stores (here in CA Michaels and JoAnne's) and for the most part are exclusive to those stores ( I have not seen any other cutting machine carried by these stores). I talked to the gal at JoAnne's about the Ecraft by Craftwell and she never heard of it, then again she gave the impression that the only machine she knew was the Cricut.

Anyways not to sound too much like a rant...Where do you go to actually look at the other machines (Craftrobo, Gazzelle, Ecraft, etc)?
If you aren't learning something new everyday you might as well just lie in a grave and wait for death.
janekinso

Re: Where do you see/buy other cutting machines??

Post by janekinso »

Google the brand of the machine you are interested in, or just google die-cutting machines. Youtube has videos about the various cutters, and you can even find comparisons of different brands online.
jane
Creativity is a continual surprise.--Ray Bradbury

Silver Bullet 13, SCAL 4.038, Win7 64 bit
pennsylvaniakate

Post by pennsylvaniakate »

Check with non-chain craft/scrapbook stores. Two in my area (with 50 miles) carry the Ecraft. I bought it for $219 at one of them.
scrpbooklady

Post by scrpbooklady »

Jin has feature reviews of the various machines by people who own them and she is now working on personally reviewing 3 new cutters that she has purchased. You can see this information on her blog, http://underacherrytree.blogspot.com/
AnointedHands

Post by AnointedHands »

I purchased my Gazelle and many of the files from Paperthreads.com. You can also purchase at bosskut.com and the support is excellent. I love my Gaz. It will cut a full 12" and the support is great.

HTH
Althea
Doin the Bug...ain't nothin wrong if you wanna do da Bug all nite long...