My Cutter Works Just Fine

For your help and questions
papasue

My Cutter Works Just Fine

Post by papasue »

...and my software does everything I need and more. I have no doubt that I will be able to use both for at least a year if not more without doing one single thing differently than I do now. I might even get a software upgrade between now and then. :lol:

I have NO FEAR, UNCERTAINTY, OR DOUBT about the above since both the cutter and the software belong to ME and cannot be taken away!

That said, I would like to see all of the Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt (FUD) pushed down to at least page 4 and keep going by the beginning of the week. How are we going to accomplish that?

*One way is to stop posting to them.
*Better is for all of us to post files (copyright free of course) for all the new members to stock up on instead of seeing all of the "negative" fearful comments.
*answer all the questions new members are asking to ensure that they get up to speed.

That's the way "Sue Sees It" to quote Glee, but I'm not mean just trying to help save what is dear to me...this forum, the software I love, and all the friends I have made here.

Thank you for your patience in reading this and I hope to see positive, supportive posts as the only result.

Feel free to bump this post if you think it important as I have nothing more to say about this unfortunate subject.
Susan E
http://creationsbypapasue.blogspot.com
LEARN, GROW, CREATE, SHARE

Mac 10.12.6 Sierra, eCAL 1.506, ECAL2.023, SCAL4Pro, Export Plug-in, Inkscape 48, iPad/scal3
eClips2.
Butterfly

Re: My Cutter Works Just Fine

Post by Butterfly »

BTT ....yes Mam
Scrappin My Way Through
Going Where I Please and Pleasing Where I Go

Windows XP, Expression, SCAL 2.041, Inkscape 47
http://darliciouscreations.weebly.com/
Sweetness4713
Location: Timmins Ontario Canada Shania Twains hometown.. SCAL 1,2,3,4 Silhouette, Inkscape.47 Vista

Post by Sweetness4713 »

THANKYOU for posting this. .I'm with you 100% on this.. Time for everyone to remember the real reason behind Craftedge.. Use what we have while we can and help one another :D ;)
hellie0h

Post by hellie0h »

I don't think keeping informed is fear mongering, yes we have full use of our machines and software for now, and folks need to know that at some point, the same is going to happen with Craft Edge as what happened to Make The Cut. The whole stink is not about machines or software, it is about a company that continues to pad its pockets at any cost. If some members here like to keep their head buried in the sand, that is their prerogative. I like to know what is going on with my hard earned money I invested in that company. Unless Brandon himself deletes my post I will continue to voice my opinion on matters at hand. I am a member here too, and maybe others who may feel the same as I do may be hesitant to speak because a few only want sunshine and lolly pops. I'm off my full moon soapbox now.
mamajo

Post by mamajo »

I agree with Everyone. LMAO. How's that for ambiguity? I think there's nothing wrong with knowing what is going on and what could happen in the future. I also agree that I am going to use my E and SCAL until the time comes they don't work. At which time I will replace my cutter with one of the other great ones out there and I'll use SCAL till they take it away from my cold dead hands. :)
Love you guys and Love Love this forum!
linann

Post by linann »

hellie0h wrote:I don't think keeping informed is fear mongering, yes we have full use of our machines and software for now, and folks need to know that at some point, the same is going to happen with Craft Edge as what happened to Make The Cut. The whole stink is not about machines or software, it is about a company that continues to pad its pockets at any cost. If some members here like to keep their head buried in the sand, that is their prerogative. I like to know what is going on with my hard earned money I invested in that company. Unless Brandon himself deletes my post I will continue to voice my opinion on matters at hand. I am a member here too, and maybe others who may feel the same as I do may be hesitant to speak because a few only want sunshine and lolly pops. I'm off my full moon soapbox now.
Absolutely, everyone needs to be proactive. Keeping quiet and accepting without a fight is just what PC is and has always banked on. Now's the time to speak out and defend voice our support. This is an old saying, but still holds true today: The wheel that squeaks the loudest gets the most grease! I've already joined the boycott PC group, and almost finished with my complaint to the BBB. Tired of broken promises and deceptive advertising. Had it with PC. They need to change their ways!
Sweetness4713
Location: Timmins Ontario Canada Shania Twains hometown.. SCAL 1,2,3,4 Silhouette, Inkscape.47 Vista

Post by Sweetness4713 »

I think the purpose of this post was to divert the attention away from PC and get on with the reason behind craftedge.. While I myself don't wholeheartedly agree with what they are doing please let's just remember.. SCAL is still working and let's continue to help the people here that are asking for our help.. All everyone is doing is giving PC the attention they wanted.. This is SCAL not PC forums.. Just let the groups of facebook or whoever chooses to put this stuff on their blog deal with it.. I'm sure Craftedge is stressed out enough without reading all this stuff.. I'm to the point I don't even want to continue coming to these boards any more :S
balletcostumemom

Post by balletcostumemom »

Let's just agree to keep both in perspective and not over-react on either front. There is room for the sharing of information in a contained way and there is still room for sharing and helping others. Since I've been away from here for a couple of days, I came via "View New Posts" to 4 pages of New posts and only 2 deal with the PC issue while 40 topics dealt with helping others and sharing help/files/svgs. Keeping it all in perspective is important.
Windows XP, SCAL 2.102, Inkscape 0.47
hkvalerio
Location: { Cali } Windows XP, Inkscape .48, SCAL2, Microsoft Digital Image Pro

Post by hkvalerio »

Sweetness4713 wrote:I think the purpose of this post was to divert the attention away from PC and get on with the reason behind craftedge.. While I myself don't wholeheartedly agree with what they are doing please let's just remember.. SCAL is still working and let's continue to help the people here that are asking for our help.. All everyone is doing is giving PC the attention they wanted.. This is SCAL not PC forums.. Just let the groups of facebook or whoever chooses to put this stuff on their blog deal with it.. I'm sure Craftedge is stressed out enough without reading all this stuff.. I'm to the point I don't even want to continue coming to these boards any more :S
I completely agree with you. I'm sick of coming on here and seeing posts about the lawsuit. Are we really going to discuss this for months to come? That's how long it will probably be before any decision is made. What I would like to see are more cut files being shared, people's creative projects & ideas etc. That's what this forum is all about!
Heather
lylacfey

Post by lylacfey »

I understand. I am sick of talking about it too. I have remained neutral except for my concerns about BOA. I have been helping all week on my other forums for people wanting to buy other cutter's since I have three different versions. I am tired of the talk. I want to go back to crafting. I think I have posted enough about cutter's that there is enough info out there to help people. Now, I can go back to my stamping, cutting and drawing. I can Spring clean and garden too. I told my DH yesterday no more lawsuit die cutting talk. I am tired and getting grumpy about it.

What's going to happen is going to happen. Nothing will change that. We can just support Todd and Craft Edge 100%. I hope everyone gets out to enjoy the pretty Spring weather if your lucky enough not to be snowed in.