*Todd or Jo-Anne *

For your help and questions
hkvalerio
Location: { Cali } Windows XP, Inkscape .48, SCAL2, Microsoft Digital Image Pro

*Todd or Jo-Anne *

Post by hkvalerio »

I have enjoyed being able to "see" you since you have a picture as part of your signature and was trying to add a picture to my profile/signature but cannot figure out how. Please tell me how I would be able to do this. Thanks.
Heather
Sweetness4713
Location: Timmins Ontario Canada Shania Twains hometown.. SCAL 1,2,3,4 Silhouette, Inkscape.47 Vista

Re: *Todd or Jo-Anne *

Post by Sweetness4713 »

I had that photo on another web page and when I do is use the properties link from there.. type in [img]url[/img] at the end of the link.. I'm not sure how Todd did his..
talanhart

Post by talanhart »

I posted a picture at a photo hosting site and then copied the URL the same as JoAnn.
Todd
talanhart

Post by talanhart »

Here is a picture of the Signature panel of my profile, just to give you an idea.
Todd
hkvalerio

Post by hkvalerio »

Thanks for the info Todd & Jo-Anne. I will have to give this a try. I think it would be fun to get more people to post pictures of themselves so we know who we are talking to. I wonder why Craft Edge doesn't allow us to add a pic? Thanks again!
Heather
talanhart

Post by talanhart »

hkvalerio wrote:Thanks for the info Todd & Jo-Anne. I will have to give this a try. I think it would be fun to get more people to post pictures of themselves so we know who we are talking to. I wonder why Craft Edge doesn't allow us to add a pic? Thanks again!

Phpbb does have software that lets us put up a picture right in our profile and not link to one in our signature. It is being used at another BB that I frequent. This BB lets us upload files, so to keep the program size minimal, they didn't add that option into this version of the software.
Todd
scraphappysue

Post by scraphappysue »

Ok...I did it...posted my pic in the signature. Thanks, Todd for the info! I just went to http://www.tinypic.com (it is free and fast) and inserted one of my pictures that was a jpeg file. Remember to resize it in tinypic before posting, or your picture will be huge....LOL.
Suzy
talanhart

Post by talanhart »

scraphappysue wrote:Ok...I did it...posted my pic in the signature. Thanks, Todd for the info! I just went to http://www.tinypic.com (it is free and fast) and inserted one of my pictures that was a jpeg file. Remember to resize it in tinypic before posting, or your picture will be huge....LOL.

Good Job!
Todd
hkvalerio

Post by hkvalerio »

Good job ScraphappySue! I still haven't gotten around to doing it. I think I will try right now. You'll know if it worked or not, if you see my picture added. :D
Heather
hkvalerio

Post by hkvalerio »

scraphappysue wrote:Ok...I did it...posted my pic in the signature. Thanks, Todd for the info! I just went to http://www.tinypic.com (it is free and fast) and inserted one of my pictures that was a jpeg file. Remember to resize it in tinypic before posting, or your picture will be huge....LOL.
Thanks everyone! Sue, you were right, it was so easy and fast. I'm not good at things like this but I had no problem with this. I encourage everyone to add a picture to their signature. Yay! :D
Heather