help with scal desperate

For your help and questions
vikki

help with scal desperate

Post by vikki »

Hi Well I am coming to you yet again. I am desperate. I need to put LOWELL on the back of some wrestling singlets. They want the words down the back like this .So since I could not do it on the cricit I decided to use the scal program
Everytime I try and get it to line up and be 1 1/2 inches it messes up and the screen goes blank and then it comes back only half there. I would try and fiqure this out on my own but the next meet is New years I need to do 17 of them with the iron on vinyl. I opened my big mouth and told my grandson I would do it. I ordered the vinyl for the lycra and so I am all set except I cannot get this right. I want to be able to just cut and iron on with out lining up all the letters seperatly. I need to use the font close to the cricut font that my machine came with. Any ideas about what I am doing wrong? I work also so don't have alot of time. L
O
W
E
L
L

Any help would be appreciated. Hope you all had great Christmas. BY the way my daughters father-in law loved the cup. If not for you guys he would not have it. Thanks again.
Sweetness4713
Location: Timmins Ontario Canada Shania Twains hometown.. SCAL 1,2,3,4 Silhouette, Inkscape.47 Vista

Re: help with scal desperate

Post by Sweetness4713 »

The letters need to be 1 1/2 inches???
Sweetness4713
Location: Timmins Ontario Canada Shania Twains hometown.. SCAL 1,2,3,4 Silhouette, Inkscape.47 Vista

Post by Sweetness4713 »

Is this what you want???
vikki

Post by vikki »

Thank you so much for making those letters for me. I am going to try doing some of these tonight. It sure will be easier now with them lined up already. Do you have any idea why the screen sometimes goes away and then when it comes back it is just white and grey? Do you think it would be safe to download the latest version? It only seems to do it when I am trying to move objects around or skew something.And then not always. Well better get to work on these . Happy New Year. and thanks again.
Butterfly

Post by Butterfly »

There were a couple of posts made that the 138c version fixed their screen hopping issues
Scrappin My Way Through
Going Where I Please and Pleasing Where I Go

Windows XP, Expression, SCAL 2.041, Inkscape 47
http://darliciouscreations.weebly.com/
andienichols

Post by andienichols »

Do you have more than just your sure cuts a lot open? Sometimes I find if I have other programs open, its messes up like that so I have learned just to only have that open.
vikki

Post by vikki »

well am I just dumb or what? I can't seem to find the flip on the scal. I need to cut these opsoite or when I put on the singlets it will be backwords. and then a mess. I have been looking in the tutorials but I must be wording it wrong. Where is the flip button? Thanks Vicky.
HeatherM
Location: Michigan, SCAL1; SCAL2; eCAL; Windows7 64 bit; eCAL Mavericks

Post by HeatherM »

It's in the Appearance window (only there when something is selected on your mat) right below the Style box.
Attachments
SCAL2 flip.PNG
SCAL2 flip.PNG (7.68 KiB) Viewed 2917 times
vikki

Post by vikki »

Thank you. Sometimes I look so hard I over look.