Box Font (templates)

Sarahlizah

Box Font (templates)

Post by Sarahlizah »

I am looking for a box font I got here about a year ago. Someone had posted a link here for these. They were templates for actual boxes you could cut on the Cricut. There were two or three dozen different designs. I am looking for this link if anyone has it.

Thanks
Sarah
hbennett

Re: Box Font (templates)

Post by hbennett »

papasue

Post by papasue »

I "donated" today to get this font. It is wonderful and comes with a 15 page cheat sheet so you can see the finished box.

I Love it and since I get so many fonts for free, I didn't mind contributing for one that is so useful. Somewhere in the neighborhood of 60 boxes at least. :D :D :D

You'll love it.
Susan E
http://creationsbypapasue.blogspot.com
LEARN, GROW, CREATE, SHARE

Mac 10.12.6 Sierra, eCAL 1.506, ECAL2.023, SCAL4Pro, Export Plug-in, Inkscape 48, iPad/scal3
eClips2.
Nicky

Post by Nicky »

I have been drooling over that font. Hoping to get it someday.
papasue

Post by papasue »

I love the font and all the boxes but they do NOT come with fold lines so some of them can be tricky. I have twice asked the creator for a file with the fold lines when I couldn't figure it out being spatially challenged you know. :cry: She responds within the day at least for now, who knows if enough people need help it might be slowed down a bit.
Susan E
http://creationsbypapasue.blogspot.com
LEARN, GROW, CREATE, SHARE

Mac 10.12.6 Sierra, eCAL 1.506, ECAL2.023, SCAL4Pro, Export Plug-in, Inkscape 48, iPad/scal3
eClips2.
Ali1974

Post by Ali1974 »

This is exactly what I have been looking for! Does anybody know if you can cut these with the Cricut Create? Or do you need a bigger mat?

Thanks,
Alison