Cheshire Cat

Share your SVG files for importing into Sure Cuts A Lot
TheLadyWolf
Location: Washington, SAHM, Cricut Expression, SCAL 2.0, Savvy with Inkscape and creating new SVGs

Cheshire Cat

Post by TheLadyWolf »

In honor of the new film, I decided to do the Cheshire cat SVG and SCUT2. It's from a coloring page I found online. I separated the colors so it'll be ready for your Cricut.

EDITED: OMG!!! Forgot to include the second set of stripes! Now it's all fixed. Might want to download them once again to get the corrected version. Thanks!
(how embarrassing) :oops:
The final size should be around 6 inches in width.
Cheshire cat pic.jpg
Cheshire cat pic.jpg (37.66 KiB) Viewed 9731 times
CorrectedCheshireCat.svg
(37.78 KiB) Downloaded 588 times
CorrectedCheshireCat.scut2
(169 KiB) Downloaded 406 times
Last edited by TheLadyWolf on Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jrichards

Re: Cheshire Cat

Post by jrichards »

OMG how cool is that???? Even if not for the new movie I could find uses for that. I really love it. Thanks so much. Once again the talent on this forum just blows me away. Provo Craft should stop selling cartridges and encourage you folks to design individual items and pay you for them. They don't know what they are missing.
Jan
jennifer mcquillan
Location: Dartmouth, Nova Scotia Canada Using Scal2, Inkscape .47, Vista

Post by jennifer mcquillan »

Thank so much :D
Sweetness4713
Location: Timmins Ontario Canada Shania Twains hometown.. SCAL 1,2,3,4 Silhouette, Inkscape.47 Vista

Post by Sweetness4713 »

LOL.. I don't think that would ever happen.. ProvoCraft doesn't even like the fact that SCAL exists... because they are probably losing sales in cartridges... They even threated that if your machine breaks because of SCAL the warranty is nil and void.. Like they are gonna know?? sheesh..

Great job on the cat..
pats4586

Post by pats4586 »

Thank you!!
Seaexplore

Post by Seaexplore »

THANK YOU! I'm going to cut this for my daughters pencil pouch for school. Glow in the dark teeth and eyes! Is the white around it the background layer/border or does the design go all the way to the edge?
Rosie0530

Post by Rosie0530 »

Very cute! Thank you!