What Is Going On Here??/

For your help and questions
jrichards

Re: What Is Going On Here??/

Post by jrichards »

Same here. I am using Vista and got a message about an attack vector.
Deloris

Post by Deloris »

I think this forum has a problem with virus or spyware again. I just tried to upload a file and before I even got to the folder that has my files stored in it, a Windows screen appeared with a message that it has detected malware on the Craft Edge forum and blocked me from accessing my files to prevent the malware from getting into my computer.
sandyj

Post by sandyj »

I just uploaded a scut2, no problem, no warning. Using XP (I'm an old dinosaur) and McAfee.
Sweetness4713
Location: Timmins Ontario Canada Shania Twains hometown.. SCAL 1,2,3,4 Silhouette, Inkscape.47 Vista

Post by Sweetness4713 »

testing
Sweetness4713
Location: Timmins Ontario Canada Shania Twains hometown.. SCAL 1,2,3,4 Silhouette, Inkscape.47 Vista

Post by Sweetness4713 »

Grrrr.. I'll be glad when the issue is rectified..I'm at my witts end..
Deloris

Post by Deloris »

There's a very serious virus threat called Operation Aurora that is affecting Google and 30 big companies that host blogs. Here's an article on what is happening with it. If you are a Mcafee customer, they have a free scanning program you can run to see if Aurora has infected your computer.

http://www.mcafee.com/us/threat_center/ ... prise.html
Laurie O

Post by Laurie O »

This afternoon I posted a couple of files - they posted fine, went to post a 3rd design & it wouldn't due to the same error message as stated earlier. This evening I reworked a file I posted earlier & I couldn't upload the scut2 file. The only commonality between my 2 design files is that each contained a "dingbat" style font - each font file was downloaded from dafont.com.
I work on a pc, windows - PSE, PS3, PS4 and scut2. Not sure if this will help, but any info is better than none.
I have flying monkeys, and I'm not afraid to use them!
www.laurieodesigns.weebly.com
pats4586

Post by pats4586 »

I have Windows XP and same problem here.
AnointedHands

Post by AnointedHands »

I don't have SCAL2 but the other day I noticed everytime I went on the site, my virus software would quarantine a trojan. I wasn't worried because it was stopped each time but I didn't come back and stay until I could open without the trojan being downloaded.
Doin the Bug...ain't nothin wrong if you wanna do da Bug all nite long...
hellie0h

Post by hellie0h »

From everything I read about Aurora, it just reinforces my belief that Foxfire is a much safer browser. I rarely ever use IE.