Kelleyscards

Re: Nativity Scene

Post by Kelleyscards »

This is absolutley beautiful tfs !!
Silhoartdesign

Post by Silhoartdesign »

Very nice pic to bad you didnt read the rules please note them below;

Do not post copyrighted or illegal material - Do not post copyrighted content here such as articles or images without the express permission of the copyright holder. If you wish to reference a copyrighted item found elsewhere online, simply link to it. If you acquire permission to repost a copyrighted piece here, add the phrase "posted with permission of the copyright holder" to your post. If you don't know whether or not something is copyrighted, assume it is.

It is sad that a body can't put good resolution pics on their web site without someone taking them without permission.

Admin Please remove this file.

Silhoartdesign
bradonw

Post by bradonw »

Silhoartdesign wrote:Very nice pic to bad you didnt read the rules please note them below;
If imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, I encourage you to choose to see this as exactly that. Your art is incredible.

I never denied where the art came from and linked back to your original work. This is the commonly accepted etiquette on the internet.

I respectfully ask you to withdraw your removal requests.
jasenj1
Location: Newport News, VA, USA; SCAL 2.044-Expression; SCAL 3-Cameo; Mac; Inkscape 0.48; GIMP 2.6

Post by jasenj1 »

If Silhoartdesign is the creator and copyright holder to the original image, then I agree that the .svg file should be removed. I have no idea what Silhoartdesign intends to do with the picture, but as the copyright holder they hold the right to control distribution of the image.

Linking to the image and saying, "Here's a great image to trace and cut out" is fine IMHO, but actually making a cut file available when the copyright holder has requested it be removed is not.

- Jasen.
Maggie

Post by Maggie »

I think this entire post should be removed, or a note added to the original posts "art removed for copywrite issues" so that we aren't all wanting to see what it is...reading for pages and pages trying to find something that isn't there. Sorry there was trouble with it. Sounded like a lovely image.
bradonw

Post by bradonw »

Please don't remove the thread the file will be back soon. I have contacted the admin to get my original post back online but they have not responded yet (probably because of the holidays). In the meantime PM me if you want it.
bradonw

Post by bradonw »

Nativity 01.png
Nativity 01.png (72.16 KiB) Viewed 6451 times
Nativity 02.svg
(53.57 KiB) Downloaded 2068 times
btails

Post by btails »

you did get it back on !!!!
yellowrose49