YAY! I get to make the first post!

For your help and questions
plg1117

Re: YAY! I get to make the first post!

Post by plg1117 »

A big thanks to Craftedge! I love this MB!
Dawn Miner

Post by Dawn Miner »

I just joined thank-you Dawn
Dawn
Aussiepat

Post by Aussiepat »

Hurray...I don't need to feel like a naughty girl for wanting to chat about the program
Kate

Post by Kate »

Hello all! This is katiebug from the cricut mb! I am so excited about this software- now I just need some time to actually play with it rather than just reading about it! Thanks to all for sharing your great work! :D
lilgreykitty

Post by lilgreykitty »

Hi everyone...I too have come from "the other" MB. I was beginning to feel like an outcast over there. I wondered where all the SCAL chatter had gotten to. Thanks Nichol for announcing this MB. I love it! Very easy to read...I was getting a little confused when I tried to read the Yahoo one. Looking forward to sharing and learning here :)
Kate

Post by Kate »

lilgreykitty wrote:Hi everyone...I too have come from "the other" MB. I was beginning to feel like an outcast over there. I wondered where all the SCAL chatter had gotten to. Thanks Nichol for announcing this MB. I love it! Very easy to read...I was getting a little confused when I tried to read the Yahoo one. Looking forward to sharing and learning here :)
I have to agree with the ease of reading! The Yahoo group is great but the format was giving me a headache!
Crafty Chelle

Post by Crafty Chelle »

Lacy and Allie you ladies are crackin' me up! I'm glad they started the board as well!!
M.Newton

Post by M.Newton »

wow, I think the whole MB is getting here so fast.
when I joined I think it was only 5 of us,lol
Welcome everybody. It is great here.
JamieB

Post by JamieB »

I just downloaded mine tonight. I'm so excited! Of course I haven't cut anything since the first day i downloaded the trial because I'm too busy downloading dingbats & fonts! ROTFL!!!

anybody else thinking about how much their font cartridges will fetch on Ebay yet? :twisted:
DiCutter

Post by DiCutter »

It is so great to see so many familar faces (actually user names :D) here from the Cricut message board. I'm so glad SCAL provided us with a meesage board to chat and share. I'm totally loving the SCAL software and I'm even learning to use vector software (Inkscape) too -- just a few short weeks ago, I wouldn't have predicted this!