Post by craftedge »

Sure Cuts A Lot 5 is now available!
- Available as a 64 bit program
- Have multiple projects open
- New effects including Bridge Warp, Drop Shadow, QR Code, & Symmetrical Mirror
- Nesting
- Add mat templates
- Add Guidelines
- Import embroidery files (PES, PEC, HUS, JEF, SEW, VIP)
- Additional text justification and sizing options
- Convert stroke to path
- New trace image options for background remove and mask editing
- Options to control the cut order (PRO Version only)
- Assign cut presets to layers (PRO Version only)
- And more!
Upgrade today from a previous standard version (1,2,3 or 4) to version 5 for only $24.99 *,
https://www.craftedge.com/purchase/craf ... _scal5.php

or upgrade to the Pro version for only $89! * (The Pro upgrade is usually $139 and will only be on sale for a limited time). Upgrade from a previous Pro version to version 5 Pro is currently on sale for $49.99 *
https://www.craftedge.com/purchase/craf ... al5pro.php

* Sale prices are good till July 31, 2018
lynnh3

Re: Sure Cuts A Lot 5 is now available!

Post by lynnh3 »

Glad to see the new version. I have been using Inkscape and SCAL4 harmoniously for well over a year. Are you going to create a new plugin/extension file for Inkscape that will work with SCAL5? I hope so...love how well they compliment each other.
primal decals

Post by primal decals »

lynnh3 wrote:Glad to see the new version. I have been using Inkscape and SCAL4 harmoniously for well over a year. Are you going to create a new plugin/extension file for Inkscape that will work with SCAL5? I hope so...love how well they compliment each other.
Have you tried Ai software? I use it all the time now with scalps4pro and now i have upgraded to scalps5pro. The 2 programs work so much better than Inkscape. and ai is super easy to learn.
If you have any questions etc send me a email to .Pippindecals@yahoo.com Dwayne I could easily teach you really quick of what i know .I do decals,banners,shirts and vehicle designs non printed. pippindecals.com is my site as well. Hope i can help you out. Im in the U.S.
SandyMcC

Post by SandyMcC »

primal decals wrote:
lynnh3 wrote:Glad to see the new version. I have been using Inkscape and SCAL4 harmoniously for well over a year. Are you going to create a new plugin/extension file for Inkscape that will work with SCAL5? I hope so...love how well they compliment each other.
Have you tried Ai software? I use it all the time now with scalps4pro and now i have upgraded to scalps5pro. The 2 programs work so much better than Inkscape. and ai is super easy to learn.
If you have any questions etc send me a email to .Pippindecals@yahoo.com Dwayne I could easily teach you really quick of what i know .I do decals,banners,shirts and vehicle designs non printed. pippindecals.com is my site as well. Hope i can help you out. Im in the U.S.
Will you pay my monthly subscription for AI? :P :P :P I tried to find an old version on CD/DVD JUST for the purpose of supporting KNK customers who have been using it for years for designing and now use SCAL for cutting. But I couldn't even find on to buy. I just can't justify the monthly subscription cost when I would only need it one or twice a month to answer a question for a customer. For my own personal designing, I've always been able to create anything I needed in SCAL.
Sandy McCauley
Owner of http://www.iloveknk.com/
lynnh3

Post by lynnh3 »

primal decals wrote:

I have used Adobe software for years. I am a photographer and use Photoshop and Lightroom. I am not interested in AI. I am happy using Inkscape and SCAL 4/5. Thanks for the offer but no thank you.
Sweetness4713
Location: Timmins Ontario Canada Shania Twains hometown.. SCAL 1,2,3,4 Silhouette, Inkscape.47 Vista

Post by Sweetness4713 »

I got an email saying I can upgrade from Scal 4 to Scal 5 for 24.95 but now I can't locate it.. Was it legit??? I've had SCal since version 1..LOL
craftedge
Site Admin

Post by craftedge »

Sweetness4713
Location: Timmins Ontario Canada Shania Twains hometown.. SCAL 1,2,3,4 Silhouette, Inkscape.47 Vista

Post by Sweetness4713 »

Perfect.. thankyou :D
coderpitt

Post by coderpitt »

Sweetness4713 wrote:I got an email saying I can upgrade from Scal 4 to Scal 5 for 24.95 but now I can't locate it.. Was it legit??? I've had SCal since version 1..LOL
I just upgraded from SCAL 2 to SCAL 5 for 24.95+tax. It was about 30$ out the door. I received the download notification within minutes. It allowed me to keep SCAL2 for transfering to Cricut too.
Kiwijackie

Post by Kiwijackie »

I just purchased the upgrade to SCAL 5. I had been running version 1. When I try to download version 2, so I can cut with my old Cricut machine, it autmatically brings up v1. I can't see anywhere how to obtain version 2. HELP!!