Registration Marks

Things we need you to know
Elena1125

Registration Marks

Post by Elena1125 »

I just got the eclips2 and I cannot find where I could edit the registration marks :( if someone could help me TIA
spearcarrier

Re: Registration Marks

Post by spearcarrier »

I know in my copy of SCAl4 with my silhouette and my pazzles, I have no option to edit registration marks. They set themselves according to where your images are. Apparently you used to be able to (maybe you can in SCAL Pro?) but I certainly can't in mine.

With the Pazzles this isn't so bad as it doesn't take up too much room off the edges of the paper. With the Silhouette, well...

To see where they are, I hit the preview button often while moving things about.

This probably isn't that much help.
mitsim
Location: SoCal (Windows 7, Eclips1, ECAL 1.500, Photoshop, Illustrator

Post by mitsim »

It's now under Cutter, and in the General box to the tip right it says settings. They're in there.
spearcarrier

Post by spearcarrier »

I know I personally don't have an eclipse but I personally have tried this with my silhouette menu and it's not there. With the Pazzles Vue menu it's there, sort of, but you can't tell the system to move the marks in. You just tell it to use different types. Also, the option isn't in the top right over here. I hope the original poster has better luck!