Auto Scan with large images

ckiorio

Auto Scan with large images

Post by ckiorio »

Does anyone have problems using the auto scan with larger images? I have never been able to successfully scan any image larger than 4".
24" Cougar Pro with ARMS that does not work
SCAL 3.057
CorelDraw X5
Illustrator CS5
Win 7 64 bit
Epson Stylus Pro 7600
papasue

Re: Auto Scan with large images

Post by papasue »

Hi, what version of scal are you using and what OS ? This info will help get an answer from someone who has a similar configuration.
Susan E
http://creationsbypapasue.blogspot.com
LEARN, GROW, CREATE, SHARE

Mac 10.12.6 Sierra, eCAL 1.506, ECAL2.023, SCAL4Pro, Export Plug-in, Inkscape 48, iPad/scal3
eClips2.
ckiorio

Post by ckiorio »

Black Cat Cougar Pro 24" running SCAL 3.053 Windows 7 64 bit on an MSI FX620DX I5 processor 2.3ghz and 6 gb DDR3 RAM. I have printed everything from 3" to 8" wide squarse on premium photo paper with a Epson Stylus 7600, laser printers on copy paper, the Epson on vinyl, Epson on adhesive paper, and even some polyester sheets. I don't think it's a SCAL issue but I could be wrong. I thought it might be dim lighting, so I installed fluorescent lights less than 12" above the cutter to light up the work area. I spent a couple months jumping through hoops to get Flexi, just to find out it doesn't support the Cougar Pro. Of course SCAL has no option to line up registration marks manually using the blade, so there is nothing to fall back on except putting the media in straight and trying to use the buttons to line the blade up at the origin point. I have run more complicated printer/cutters, so it's definitely not a learning curve. Seriously disappointed.
24" Cougar Pro with ARMS that does not work
SCAL 3.057
CorelDraw X5
Illustrator CS5
Win 7 64 bit
Epson Stylus Pro 7600
aaron45

Post by aaron45 »

Hello..
I want to scan my documents..., but I also want that my documents scan with the large images and it should be auto scan...,
so please anyone suggests me something about it..???
SandyMcC

Post by SandyMcC »

Sorry... I don't really understand your question. Can you explain in detail what you're doing in SCAL and which version you have?
Sandy McCauley
Owner of http://www.iloveknk.com/