Discuss various cutting machines for SCAL
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:05 am
- Posts: 498
- Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:18 pm
I don't know, but it might be because lib it up is no longer used so maybe the video is disabled or such.
Cutters: Phoenix Silver Bullet 18", Black Cat Cougar 18", Silhouette Cameo
Software: Scal 3 & Pro Inkscape, Inkscape, CAP2, Gimp
Computer:Macbook Pro running Snow Leopard
- Posts: 462
- Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:32 pm
- Location: SoCal (Windows 7, Eclips1, ECAL 1.500, Photoshop, Illustrator
I agree with dragonlord666. Lib It Up is no longer a part of the program, so it has probably been disabled.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:48 pm
Hi I just joined this forum because I'm trying to create some file librarys in Lib it up.....
on the tutorial is says after adding you files to lib it up, go to file menue in Scal and click on ADD
I don't have an ADD in my file menue. I just saw a post saying it may have been discontinued...
now that would be a shame because I can see it would be a very useful tool to have.
By the way the video tuts work fine for me, viewed lib it up about 20 minutes ago.
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:59 am
its not open on my computer. could you please upload better one which one will be run easily without any problem.
- Posts: 30
- Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2015 1:11 pm
its not working for me also.
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:17 am
I want to see this tutorial but isn't open. Please anybody could you help me that what can i do now!
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:40 pm
I'm having the same issue. Any help would be appreciated.
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:16 pm
The only videos I see on that page are how to download the software and how to activate the software.....there are no other tutorials listed