Free 1/2 bottle of Armor Etch... Item no longer available

For your help and questions
Jax

Free 1/2 bottle of Armor Etch... Item no longer available

Post by Jax »

Hey all I have about 1/2 bottle of Armor Etch that I'm not going to use. If you are interested send me a PM with your address and it's yours. I'll ship it out to you with a few acid brushes.
If you aren't learning something new everyday you might as well just lie in a grave and wait for death.
Jennifer

Re: Free 1/2 bottle of Armor Etch...

Post by Jennifer »

Hi, i would love to have it but i dont know how to PM you to give my address. I certainly dont want to put it out there either. Let me know how if you didnt already have a taker.
Jennifer
Jax

Post by Jax »

LONG WAY:
Under the Sure Cuts A Lot logo at the top of the page..there is your username and something that says New messages...click on the new messages...

It will bring you to another page where you will see all messages sent and responded..your's may be blank but if you look to the left you will see menu selections..there is one that says "compose message" under private messages...click on that..

The next screen it takes you to looks like an email screen..on the left hand side it says username...type in "Jax"..with no quotes...and hit the Add[To] button on the right side below where you entered my name.

In the subject line enter Armor Etch or something like that and in the body of the text your address..Hit submit and the message is off to me only...

Just noticed something else...

SHORT WAY:
Under my first post there is a button called PM..hit that it will bring up the private message with my name in it...fill out the body of the text with your address and hit submit..

Hope this helps.
If you aren't learning something new everyday you might as well just lie in a grave and wait for death.
Jax

Post by Jax »

Bottle has been sent..I'll see what else I have lying around...LOL
Jennifer

Re: Free 1/2 bottle of Armor Etch... Item no longer availabl

Post by Jennifer »

Wow, that was fast, cleaning up your stock huh?LOL! Thanks for your help once again.
Jennifer