Post by cubannole »

These turned out so cute...I LOVE them!
Attachments
Girls Hunt Too Collage.jpg
Girls Hunt Too Collage.jpg (535.57 KiB) Viewed 8622 times
pastda3

Re: Girls Hunt Too! Wine Glass

Post by pastda3 »

Great idea! I took a look at your facebook page. You have some really neat designs. (Does anyone say "neat" anymore? :lol: )
SCAL1, SCAL2 V2.044, SCAL3. SCAL4 XPsp3, Windows 7, Windows 10-64 bit, Ink.46, Cricut E, Silhouette Cameo
***My files are not to be sold and are for personal use only.***
papasue

Post by papasue »

Like Pastda I am way too old to appreciate the words but I can certainly admire your work!

Yes, I still think things are neat, even neato!

TKS
Susan E
http://creationsbypapasue.blogspot.com
LEARN, GROW, CREATE, SHARE

Mac 10.12.6 Sierra, eCAL 1.506, ECAL2.023, SCAL4Pro, Export Plug-in, Inkscape 48, iPad/scal3
eClips2.
mommyshome

Post by mommyshome »

Gee whiz! ;) Aren't we on a roll? Very cute glass. I went hunting with my ds, he didn't get anything but it was really 'neat' to see a deer so close. :D
My files are for personal use only. Please do not sell my files or items made from my files. Thanks.
cubannole

Post by cubannole »

pastda3 wrote:Great idea! I took a look at your facebook page. You have some really neat designs. (Does anyone say "neat" anymore? :lol: )
:lol: :lol: I say "neat" all the time!! Although my 13 yr old daughter cringes at most of "cool" expressions!

Thank you for the compliment about my FB page. I would be tickled pink if you "liked" the actual page:)
cubannole

Post by cubannole »

papasue wrote:Like Pastda I am way too old to appreciate the words but I can certainly admire your work!

Yes, I still think things are neat, even neato!

TKS
These comments have put a BIG smile on my face this evening. I still say "neat", but boy you brought back some old memories with "neato". Can't wait to start using it around my kids. :lol: :lol:
mommyshome

Post by mommyshome »

I'm just cracking up. Let's all say neato and see what kind of responses we get. I can't to see how my kids respond.
My files are for personal use only. Please do not sell my files or items made from my files. Thanks.
lkc

Post by lkc »

NEATO! :lol: Fun! Couldn't resist the neat, neato memories!

Had to post because I spent a few weeks away while my mother went through quadruple bypass surgery.
She was recuperating at someone else's home in the country until she is able to be on her own again.

One day while I was there one of the granddaughters came in and asked grandpa if he would take her hunting.
Grandma was wishing she had a picture so I grabbed my camera and got a few shots as they walked off
in the woods with bows and matching camo outfits.

When I was eleven, playing barbies or popcorn and a movie would have been my way to spend an evening! :D :lol:
But it was a sweet thing to see tired grandpa go out with her.
Soraya

Post by Soraya »

great!
SCAL 2 (cricut), SCAL 3 (Black Cat 15"), Windows 10
cubannole

Post by cubannole »

lkc wrote:NEATO! :lol: Fun! Couldn't resist the neat, neato memories!

Had to post because I spent a few weeks away while my mother went through quadruple bypass surgery.
She was recuperating at someone else's home in the country until she is able to be on her own again.

One day while I was there one of the granddaughters came in and asked grandpa if he would take her hunting.
Grandma was wishing she had a picture so I grabbed my camera and got a few shots as they walked off
in the woods with bows and matching camo outfits.

When I was eleven, playing barbies or popcorn and a movie would have been my way to spend an evening! :D :lol:
But it was a sweet thing to see tired grandpa go out with her.
Thank you for sharing that story!