Penny Duncan

For your help and questions
jennifer mcquillan
Location: Dartmouth, Nova Scotia Canada Using Scal2, Inkscape .47, Vista

Penny Duncan

Post by jennifer mcquillan »

I just wanted to say what an amazing woman you are. You are so talented. And I really appreciate all the videos and files you share with us. :D Thank you !
jrichards

Re: Penny Duncan

Post by jrichards »

I will second that! I wish I had half of your knowledge about design programs, and your talent......forget about it (done in my best Godfather voice!!!)
Jan
Penny Duncan

Post by Penny Duncan »

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....WOWZERS!!!! You all are SO VERY VERY SWEET!!!!!! What a WONDERFUL SUPRISE start to my morning!!! Thank you SO very much!!! I truly enjoy sharing.....I'm just SO tickled some might like what I share!!! You have totally made my day and I am truly humbled!!!
TOASTER

Post by TOASTER »

I must agree. What talent! Penny you are amazing and your creation are wonderful!
Toaster

cameo, cricut expression, cricut create
SCAL 2 , SCAL 3, Windows 10
Penny Duncan

Post by Penny Duncan »

Oh Toaster....(btw...LOVE that name!!!) Thank you for your VERY sweet comment!!!!
scrappindeb

Post by scrappindeb »

Yes, I also am so thankful for all your tips and files and generosity. You do amazing things and are so gifted!
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! ;)
Scrappindeb

Have SCAL 2.044, Cricut Expression
Louise-Paisley

Post by Louise-Paisley »

Penny Duncan - A crafting legend in her own lifetime ;)
Software: Windows 7 (64 bit) - SCAL 3 - Inkscape - Illustrator CS4 - Signcut Pro
Cutter 1: Blackcat Cougar 24" connected via Keyspan/ serial
Cutter 2: Phoenix Silver Bullet Pro 24" connected via Keyspan/ serial
Penny Duncan

Post by Penny Duncan »

You all are SO very sweet....and I am TRULY touched!!!!!
emilymom

Post by emilymom »

I once sent Penny a "fan" email because I was just so in awe of all of her creations...I would look all over for anything by her. I was afraid she might think I was stalking her so I got quiet...BUT I LOVE her creativity and I wish I could have half the talent she does!!!
Penny Duncan

Post by Penny Duncan »

emilymom wrote:I once sent Penny a "fan" email because I was just so in awe of all of her creations...I would look all over for anything by her. I was afraid she might think I was stalking her so I got quiet...BUT I LOVE her creativity and I wish I could have half the talent she does!!!
You are So cute...I would NEVER think anyone is stalking me....but you sure brought a HUGE smile to my face....you are a sweetheart!!! THANK YOU so very very much!!!