A Video Tutorial.....

For your help and questions
Penny Duncan

A Video Tutorial.....

Post by Penny Duncan »

Hey Everyone......Just thought would pop in here and share for anyone who might be interested that I had created a video tutorial for one of my files I made a couple of years ago.....someone was asking how to put together my PDC 3D High Heel Shoe....so I worked up a video.......and I also have a wee bit of FUN an exciting news (to me) on my post as well.....If you might be interested I would love for you to check out my blog....I'm also offering the PDC 3D High Heel Shoe for download again.....IF you choose to peak...THANKS SO MUCH!!! Have a very blessed Wednesday!!!

http://pennyduncancreations.blogspot.co ... n-old.html
papasue

Re: A Video Tutorial.....

Post by papasue »

I am so happy to see this video on how to fold your beautiful high heel shoe! I, being spatially challenged, need to see someone fold the 3d boxes etc.

Great job as usual.

Consider adding high heel shoe to the post title so everyone will know it is here.
Susan E
http://creationsbypapasue.blogspot.com
LEARN, GROW, CREATE, SHARE

Mac 10.12.6 Sierra, eCAL 1.506, ECAL2.023, SCAL4Pro, Export Plug-in, Inkscape 48, iPad/scal3
eClips2.
mommyshome

Post by mommyshome »

Well, that was a great way to start my day. Thanks for the wonderful tutorial. I love the design. Many Blessings, Treva
My files are for personal use only. Please do not sell my files or items made from my files. Thanks.
Jax

Post by Jax »

Thank you not only for the tutorial but the design!! I had to try it immediately!! Made two shoes and they are not that hard especially with your tutorial..Used the hot glue just like you did and they came out great!! Thanks again!!
If you aren't learning something new everyday you might as well just lie in a grave and wait for death.
Penny Duncan

Post by Penny Duncan »

Thank you So much everyone....I am THRILLED you found it very helpful!!!!!!! Makes me SMILE!! ;)