Going to Hawaii Made myself a cover up ADDED zip files pg3

papasue

Going to Hawaii Made myself a cover up ADDED zip files pg3

Post by papasue »

I did this in Inkscape for a t-shirt transfer, but you can get it into SCAL and use the turtles and flowers for other projects and alter if you are going the the Caribbean. :D
HonoT-shirtPS.png
HonoT-shirtPS.png (62.1 KiB) Viewed 5069 times
Direct link to the files on my BLOG
http://creationsbypapasue.blogspot.com/ ... scape.html
Susan E
http://creationsbypapasue.blogspot.com
LEARN, GROW, CREATE, SHARE

Mac 10.12.6 Sierra, eCAL 1.506, ECAL2.023, SCAL4Pro, Export Plug-in, Inkscape 48, iPad/scal3
eClips2.
Rosie0530

Re: Going to Hawaii Made myself a cover up

Post by Rosie0530 »

Thanks, my son lives on Oahu and his girl is there too. She's a native, so this may come in handy in the future. Rosie

pastda3

Post by pastda3 »

Susan, this is so pretty. You need to show us the finished product. So when are you going? Have a safe and wonderful trip. :)
SCAL1, SCAL2 V2.044, SCAL3. SCAL4 XPsp3, Windows 7, Windows 10-64 bit, Ink.46, Cricut E, Silhouette Cameo
***My files are not to be sold and are for personal use only.***
papasue

Post by papasue »

Thanks Pastda, the finished shirt pic (folded) is on the blog too.

Not going until the fall, but it got me in the mood since it is cloudy and cool today.
Susan E

Mac 10.12.6 Sierra, eCAL 1.506, ECAL2.023, SCAL4Pro, Export Plug-in, Inkscape 48, iPad/scal3
eClips2.
gj1

Post by gj1 »

WOW, just checked out the shirt...AWESOME job!!! Better than the t-shirt shops!!!
My pictures and files are available for a limited time only.
gj1

Post by gj1 »

This is the closest I will get to Hawaii and I want to make a night shirt from it.
But, it appears the .jpg is not in the download folder.

Maybe I am doing something wrong. I guess I have to download something, ilivid - it is called, and don't really want to. Oh well, I will see how the lower resolution does. I think it will be fine and maybe I can just change it in my printer software.
Louise-Paisley

Post by Louise-Paisley »

gj1 wrote:This is the closest I will get to Hawaii and I want to make a night shirt from it.
But, it appears the .jpg is not in the download folder.

Maybe I am doing something wrong. I guess I have to download something, ilivid - it is called, and don't really want to. Oh well, I will see how the lower resolution does. I think it will be fine and maybe I can just change it in my printer software.
I hate it when you go to download a simple jpg and it tries to force you to install things like this, no way would I ever trust it on my computer!
Software: Windows 7 (64 bit) - SCAL 3 - Inkscape - Illustrator CS4 - Signcut Pro
Cutter 1: Blackcat Cougar 24" connected via Keyspan/ serial
Cutter 2: Phoenix Silver Bullet Pro 24" connected via Keyspan/ serial
papasue

Post by papasue »

I have no idea what that is, must be a WIN thing and I've never had anyone mention it to me in the four years I've been with 4shared. I'm sorry it has caused some angst for you

I would post it here but since it is hires it is so big no one could see it and the comments. So if you want it send me a PM with your email and I'll send it to you, or get the svg and export it as a bitmap, that works too.

I did google to see what the heck that file program is and here is the answer. It doesn't sound at all like a program that would be required for a jpg, maybe you caught an AD by mistake. Anyway you now can get the file if you want.

http://www.justanswer.com/computer/4wq2 ... -safe.html
Susan E

eClips2.
gj1

Post by gj1 »

Now, for the .svg it wants me to sign up for 4shared...

I checked my printer though, and I can change the dpi.

What is the measurement across on your on your shirt...could you tell me the inches across, please.
I love this design that you made.
Louise-Paisley

Post by Louise-Paisley »

yes the Ilivid is an advert, the page is absolutely littered with them masquerading as download buttons and even one at the header with a countdown which then changes to a download button at zero..

Absolutely appalling garbage website! I have nothing against advertising but any website that hides attempts to get software onto my computer without me specifically asking for it is not worth a click no matter what goodies it has if you manage to navigate through the crud it is trying to con you into accepting!

Time to add the site to my hosts file so I never ever end up on it again me thinks!
Software: Windows 7 (64 bit) - SCAL 3 - Inkscape - Illustrator CS4 - Signcut Pro
Cutter 1: Blackcat Cougar 24" connected via Keyspan/ serial
Cutter 2: Phoenix Silver Bullet Pro 24" connected via Keyspan/ serial