us cutter and Chomas creations pen holder

Paper, Vinyl, Graphics/Artwork, Pens, Blades, etc.
Rachell

us cutter and Chomas creations pen holder

Post by Rachell »

As many of you know Amy makes holder for a veriety of machines, I asked her if she had or would make any for the uscutters MHseries machines, and we emailed back and forthand decided to try the one she has for the cameo and it works I used both MTC and scal for these demo images here is what you can do with us cutter and the tools. http://amychomas.blogspot.com/
if you have a us cutter machine and would like to purchase one of Amy's tools contact her at the link shared.
Attachments
100_7429.JPG
100_7429.JPG (36.81 KiB) Viewed 4464 times
sure cuta alot.jpg
sure cuta alot.jpg (35.39 KiB) Viewed 4464 times
100_7417.JPG
100_7417.JPG (46.11 KiB) Viewed 4464 times
lindacrew4

Re: us cutter and Chomas creations pen holder

Post by lindacrew4 »

Rachell that is neat~will this holder work with BC? I didnt see on her blog that it does.
I never even tried the pen holder on mine, you know just taking baby steps, havent even tried vinyle yet, crazy I know
Rachell

Post by Rachell »

Linda I don't know since Bc already has a pen tool you might want to check with Sherri.
Louise-Paisley

Post by Louise-Paisley »

Rachell wrote:Linda I don't know since Bc already has a pen tool you might want to check with Sherri.
I have the bc pen holder, it is really good, three different sized sleeves which fit inside each other for different size pens. Simple but extremely effective, my favourite accessory ;)
Software: Windows 7 (64 bit) - SCAL 3 - Inkscape - Illustrator CS4 - Signcut Pro
Cutter 1: Blackcat Cougar 24" connected via Keyspan/ serial
Cutter 2: Phoenix Silver Bullet Pro 24" connected via Keyspan/ serial
Rachell

Post by Rachell »

Louise-Paisley wrote:
Rachell wrote:Linda I don't know since Bc already has a pen tool you might want to check with Sherri.
I have the bc pen holder, it is really good, three different sized sleeves which fit inside each other for different size pens. Simple but extremely effective, my favourite accessory ;)
Yes I have the BC pen tool and that is why I told her to check with sherri for the BC tool , The one for the BC is very very nice and I use it all the time in my BC,
since this one was orginally for the cameo that works in the us cutter and the us cutter didn't really have a pen tool unless youcalled the thing where you have to remove the insides of a pen and many won't work in it this is a item for them.
Louise-Paisley

Post by Louise-Paisley »

I use mine quite a lot for one thing or another including large scale drawings/ plans and marking out fabric directly with erasable fabric markers. Well worth having in the toolbox me thinks :)
Software: Windows 7 (64 bit) - SCAL 3 - Inkscape - Illustrator CS4 - Signcut Pro
Cutter 1: Blackcat Cougar 24" connected via Keyspan/ serial
Cutter 2: Phoenix Silver Bullet Pro 24" connected via Keyspan/ serial