Family Fishing Trip

scrappindeb

Family Fishing Trip

Post by scrappindeb »

Here is a collage of photos. Added some files to go with paper.
Attachments
DSCF9522.JPG
DSCF9522.JPG (183.21 KiB) Viewed 1166 times
Scrappindeb

Have SCAL 2.044, Cricut Expression
TheresaTT

Re: Family Fishing Trip

Post by TheresaTT »

i will never be able to catch up with you. !!! i did do 4 pages this weekend tho. :) I did accomplish a canvas of my grandson and a frame of my graduate tho. I do feel accomplished after all. Keep up the good work.
Theresa
Windows 7, Scal 2.044( to use with my E ) , Expression, Inkscape 9, USCutter SC series cutter, Scal 4... Pro
scrappindeb

Re: Family Fishing Trip

Post by scrappindeb »

TheresaTT wrote:i will never be able to catch up with you. !!! i did do 4 pages this weekend tho. :) I did accomplish a canvas of my grandson and a frame of my graduate tho. I do feel accomplished after all. Keep up the good work.

That's great Theresa. See, I don't do things as creative as you though. I basically stick to scrappin, crocheting, card making, stuff like that. You go out of the box with your creations.
I haven't really got much done this year as we do some volunteer work and one is Meals on Wheels and the higher ups there asked for a volunteer to make a timeline/history scrapbook of all their news articles/photos. So I have been working on that and hope to finish it in the near future....it is a VERY boring scrapbook and I'm tired of it but need to finish it. :roll:
Scrappindeb

Have SCAL 2.044, Cricut Expression