First Layout

Share your designs and layouts created with Sure Cuts A Lot
mumsie

Re: First Layout

Post by mumsie »

Forget fonts and Elmo, I want the BABY! he is super cute! :D
""The measure of a woman's character is not what she gets from her ancestors, but what she leaves her descendants.""
just maxine

Post by just maxine »

Thanks Shair! The fonts are Curlz MT and Verdana.
Maxine

sboz wrote:Cute! Cute! Cute! - and that goes for both the layout and the pictures! You captured a great moment!

Would you mind sharing what font you used? I have a project in mind for my little grandchildren which would look great with that font.

Shair
PS My Granny always used to say, "You can see the world as it should be when you look into the eyes of a child." Your photos prove her statement!
just maxine

Post by just maxine »

Trust me, after one day, you would bring him back! lol!

mumsie wrote:Forget fonts and Elmo, I want the BABY! he is super cute! :D
boysboysboys

Post by boysboysboys »

just maxine wrote:
boysboysboys wrote:AWWWWE, that is adorable! Love the hearts, the fonts and the Elmo! What a cutie pie in those pictues too!!

Are all of the letters TTF? I really like the "I Love" font!

GREAT JOB!

All of the letters are TTF. I feel like a whole new world has been opened up for me! ;-)
The letters for "I love" look almost just like the letters on MiniMonograms (cricut cart) when you cut the letters only!! Would love to know what font that is! I am impressed that it cut such tiny curves & all! Awesome!!
just maxine

Post by just maxine »

boysboysboys wrote:
just maxine wrote:
boysboysboys wrote: The letters for "I love" look almost just like the letters on MiniMonograms (cricut cart) when you cut the letters only!! Would love to know what font that is! I am impressed that it cut such tiny curves & all! Awesome!!

Thanks! That TTF is called Curlz MT but I can't tell you exactly where I downloaded it from.
boysboysboys

Post by boysboysboys »

Awesome! I have that font!!!! I guess I just didn't think it would cut very good, but you showed me that it will! Very cool!!
just maxine

Post by just maxine »

boysboysboys wrote:Awesome! I have that font!!!! I guess I just didn't think it would cut very good, but you showed me that it will! Very cool!!
I didn't think it would either, especially at 1".