Glass Blocks

Share your designs and layouts created with Sure Cuts A Lot
hope9811

Re: Glass Blocks

Post by hope9811 »

Wow! I LOVE the Welcome one with the moose! My brother's family room is done in bears and moose so I'm going to use it on a tile for them! Thanks so MUCH for sharing! Wanna see how it turned out? Thanks so much for sharing this one! I LOVE it!

http://live4scrappin.blogspot.com/2009/ ... -tile.html

Heidi
vintage87

Post by vintage87 »

they look great!
lindamac
Location: Arizona-SCAL1, SCAL2,SCAL3 Inkscape,Silhouette Cameo

Post by lindamac »

Really weird seeing something I created on someone's blog. Does that mean I am famous now? Ha ha. I am really happy you like the file and found a good use for it. I hope your brother likes it. Instead of drilling holes in the tile to hang it, could you glue hangars on to the back and hang it that way?
bkiper

Post by bkiper »

These are beautiful! I have wanted to try blocks but have not. Maybe now I will be brave enough :P
TheresaTT

Post by TheresaTT »

i have a friend who just moved to Alaska that i think this Moose would be wonderful for . Thank you .

i am not able to open the file. what am i doing wrong. i don't know what it saved as.?? it just comes up as a bunch of garble. :cry:
Theresa
Windows 7, Scal 2.044( to use with my E ) , Expression, Inkscape 9, USCutter SC series cutter, Scal 4... Pro
tessyluv

Post by tessyluv »

Those are so pretty. Thank you for sharing. Now I got another project to make. lol
lindamac

Post by lindamac »

Are you using SCAL2? That's what I made it in and saved it as a .scut file
TheresaTT

Post by TheresaTT »

awww no, i just have 1. hopeing to update when i have the cash. guess now i have a reason to do so. if it were saved as a SVG would it work with 1?
Theresa
Windows 7, Scal 2.044( to use with my E ) , Expression, Inkscape 9, USCutter SC series cutter, Scal 4... Pro
lindamac

Post by lindamac »

I have tried twice to make it into an svg for you but for some reason, I can't get it to meld together in Inkscape. I will try to make it in SCAL 1 and see what happens.
TheresaTT

Post by TheresaTT »

i love how you are printing the background onto vellum. I have been spraying with the frost spray paint but would love to try your technique. i need to go back and check out those posts where you explained it. Thanks.
Theresa