Share your designs and layouts created with Sure Cuts A Lot
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:24 am
does any one have one?
- Posts: 1120
- Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:21 pm
What kind do you want...there are so many out there?
Doin the Bug...ain't nothin wrong if you wanna do da Bug all nite long...
- Posts: 352
- Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:57 am
- Location: Ohio SCAL1 & 2, XP
This is a good dingbat file for word bubbles... Komika Bubbles ... it is from http://www.fontriver.com
Maybe this will work for you.
- Posts: 203
- Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:51 pm
- Location: Dallas, TX
Do a search for the font Carr Balloons. It is a dingbat font completely of call out balloons.